Thursday, February 4, 2016

Uh-oh! It’s About To Get Really Nasty: Clinton’s Former Mistress Speaks Out!!

By Chandra Medina
The closer we move to the election more skeletons come out of the closet. For Hillary, that means more of Bill’s former lovers keep coming out of the woodwork.
This time it’s a former Miss Arkansas, who says being Bill’s mistress is old news, but the message she is sending out will shock you? Or will it? She recently issued a warning about a possible suicide. Only, she says if she “mysteriously” is discovered dead, it is NOT at her own hands.

From the Daily Mail:
A beauty queen who claims she was Bill Clinton’s mistress has posted a dramatic warning on Facebook that if she dies by ‘suicide’ no-one should believe it – because Hillary had previously ‘beat me down so I’d lose everything’.
Sally Miller, a one-time Miss Arkansas, warned that she believed she could be killed for revealing what she said were threats and intimidation by Clinton allies concerned that their methods would be revealed to voters.
‘Please share. Consider this a warning. Trust me, no one is safe,’ Miller wrote.
‘In this election year, if you read I died….by committing suicide….don’t believe it. Sally Miller.’
Sally Miller claims she is being followed and solicited online by unknown young men. She is being threatened and intimidated.
Miller had an affair with Bill Clinton in 1983, that was revealed in 1994. ‘She doesn’t care if I discuss my affair with Bill—that’s old news,’ Miller wrote. ‘She wants to make certain I don’t write about her actions—-how she paid professionals to stalk me, frighten and threaten me, and, ultimately, “finish me off.”’
Miller used Facebook to detail a series of what she describes as attacks on her by Hillary Clinton, remarking at one point, ‘I did a good job of hiding in China for 10 years after Hillary cause [sic] me to lose a job and almost my life.’ Things will only heat up even more as the presidential race goes on.
The Clinton’s have an interesting history with people “mysteriously disappearing” who choose to get in the way of what they want. History has shown Hillary smack in the middle of some dark shady practices which she continues to deny. She wants that chair in the Oval Office. I take this woman’s warning to heart…she may need to find another hiding place. What do you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cant blame bill clinton for going out to get laid look at that little lady she is smoking hillery on the other hand is uglier than a mud fence my dogs ass would make har a.sunday face how would you like to wake up to that nasty bitch every morning i would rather be dead