Thursday, July 23, 2015

NAUGHTY-NAUGHTY! HAVE YOU BEEN DOUBLE BILLING ME?

Scanned Retina - A Resource for the People!

NEW!!! Theory added – Have you been double billing me for the last 40 years? Naughty-Naughty!

by arnierosner

On May 13, 2015, at 1:09 PM, ARNIE ROSNER wrote:

Excuse me….
For over 40 years I have faithfully paid my utility bills.  However, I have been informed as part of the 14th Amendment, my treasury direct account has also been paying you.
Collateral for US Debt
If that is correct, you have been deceiving me and collecting for charges for which you have already been paid.
The low-down...For those interested...
Start raising this issue with your utility companies as well as credit card providers, member banks of the Federal Reserve from where you issue checks, other bank loans and other loans you have transacted. 
I have no idea as to what the reaction will be but it will be helpful to do video documentation and bring witnesses.
As we discussed.
Arnie,
Here is the issue: The utilities and the banks always get paid via the US Treasury, for every bill sent to you, for every credit card transaction receipt that you sign, for every check you sign, for every Deed of Trust and Promissory Note that you sign.
You are supposed to be able to settle the debt by discharging the debt with conversion of the bill that you receive into a money order, for all public debts, which are all debts mentioned above, because there is no money, and because all of our land was pledged as collateral for the debt to the federal reserve banking system.
This we know, and We know this.
The scam is that they never disclosed to us what this scheme is or how it works.  
Many of the politicians agreed to something that they did not even understand at the conference of governors when they pledged our land in exchange for credit extension within the private chamber of the Federal Reserve Banking System - and just exactly how that was going to work, just like the members of Congress do everyday today when voting for various bills and laws.
Then people left office.  There was no continuity and most lay people were ignorant that something had even happened and what the new rules were. Now that people have figured it out, the service corporation and the bankers seek to change the systems rules with the new upcoming currency with the currency reset, and to forget about all previously owed debt to the American people again, in fraud.
Only certain families and corporations know what is going on and how to act accordingly in the system with no money, just promises to pay, that can only be settled by discharge, and not thru payment of debt notes that actually increase the debt two fold plus interest on the debt.
HI&RH Prince William-Bullock III: Stewart
When can I expect my cumulative refund for over the last 40 years?
Arnie
In the service of the creator.
Voila_Capture-2014-11-17_09-12-55_AM.jpg
American Civil Flag - at Peace since 1874
It takes so few words to express the truth!
 
On May 13, 2015, at 12:30 PM, Southern California Edison <ibp3@scewebservices.com> wrote:
To ensure that you receive future emails from SCE, add ibp3@scewebservices.com to your address book.
Dear Arnie,
This is a friendly reminder that your current SCE bill for Customer Account Number x-xx-xxx-xxxx is due in 5 days. If you've already made a payment, thank you, and please disregard this reminder.
To make an online payment, login to your account at http://www.sce.com/myaccount.
Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Contact Us
©2015 Southern California Edison. All rights reserved.
http://scannedretina.com/2015/07/22/new-theory-added-have-you-been-double-billing-me-for-the-last-40-years-naughty-naughty/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did send a notice to my utility company..upper management and he politely, demeaningly told me I didn't know what I was talking about , I must pay my bill or something of the sort...customer service people don't know this but you know the higher ups do..he basically ignored me and put me off..I have voiced before that we need a CLASS ACTION SUIT BY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AGAINST THESE COMPANIES..I WISH ROD CLASS WOULD TAKE THEM ON IN THE INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE