Saturday, April 4, 2015

That is what our country needs….a clear thinking leader…..and who is proud of it…!!!

That is what our country needs….a clear thinking leader…..and who is proud of it…!!!
 
 
 

 
Only a politician could use this many words and say absolutely NOTHING!
You don't wanna pass this one up!  Pass it on to all in your directory!  Even to our liberal "friends.”
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiT-c7X22-fYDvOfPeB1YUP9Vie_K8FlgzLflTyVrPn6WiCQ4UMPLkCxkQzGarsvy5GGIcJGP_VrI_FMee40glnbnxe8eBcgwlsixT_Yj-gBzcW6TuQubhYc7gJp_1ov-w4Inz0I42huqkp/s1600/Hillary+Clinton+caricature+web.jpg

Quote of the day, no, of the week, make that a month, yet it probably is quote of the year!
No, DECADE.  Wait a minute.  It's the greatest quote EVER!

 
“My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in
which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know… the remnants
of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have
overlooked the bigger picture and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of that. Very proud.  I would say that’s
a major accomplishment.”
 
 Hillary Clinton 11 March 2014

 
Could someone please tell me what the **** she just said? 
And she may be running for President?
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You said it yourself, "nothing." Her greatest accomplishment is, was and shall be nothing. As for the quote, it is emblematic of modern culture; a lot of style and little substance.