Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I found about three dozen valid comments marked as spam while performing routine cleanup on the back end of this blog

I apologize to the readers who comment on posts and have not seen their comments approved. I was digging around in the spam comments to clean out the trash and found many good comments that somehow were marked as spam. I approved them. I am curious as to how they were marked as spam when they were not. I value everyone's comments as much as if they were mine and feel bad if they somehow get mis marked. I will make it a point to go through the comments marked as spam more often now.

~Freewill

5 comments:

jay w. said...

As a reader of several years on this blog I have to say John would be proud of the way you have continued this blog , Mr. Freewill I personally am very impressed with the overall content and the wake up call you are sounding for all to hear and learn............keep up the great work .
Sincerely ; Jay W.

Freewill said...

Thanks Jay, means a lot to me. I try my best to carry on John's legacy. John wanted me to take over if something happened to him as he knew my past with being a web host and having several large forums and building websites. He was a good friend. I do miss him. Nearanews will continue to grow and operate for as long as possible.

Tracey Cooke said...

Freewill...You took on a big job,,,and your doing great..Thank you for caring so much.. Namaste

Freewill said...

Thanks Tracey!

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank you also. As I have stated before, it is hard to put into words.
The gratitude is for an ethereal experience that we're all sharing at this time in
history.
I tried to give John my emotionally charged thoughts before his surgery
to take care and prepare because of 'deja vu'. I lost my favorite uncle under similar circumstances.
I wish I could have been able to stand sentry for him throughout his ordeal.
Even though I maintained vigilant prayer for him, it was sad to have him go.
Don't know how I stumbled on this site to begin with, but, I should be
paying you. The opportunity to express is cathartic.
I hope John is watching everything unfold from his new realm.
The only thing left to say is 'bless you' for carrying the torch for so many.
Be very well 'Freewill Sir?'