Wednesday, April 22, 2015

AMERICA: WHEN THEY SAY 'PEACE AND SAFETY'


AMERICA: "WHEN THEY SAY PEACE AND SAFETY
SUDDEN DESTRUCTION WILL COME UPON THEM"

4/22/15

"Then they will begin TO SAY TO THE MOUNTAINS, 'FALL ON US,' AND TO THE HILLS, 'COVER US.' Luke 23:30

While they are saying, "Peace and safety!" then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape. 1 Thess. 5:3


(Over the last 10--15 years the Lord has been echoing this message to me and to a few others. The day will come when will see these at our shores. Will we be ready and prepared, or will we still live in complacency and ease?)

"I have asked you to sound the alarm to many in this day and hour, even though just some may listen for men's hearts are far from me.  

It is not a long way off.  It is not a long way off before the land is sieged. For I tell you that men's hearts will fail them on that day.  They would say to the mountains, 'Fall on us,' for where would you run to on that terrible day?

For many think that My plan is to bless this nation.   Many think that bountiful and wonderful days are ahead for this nation. But many of you have ignored the warnings of My prophets. Instead, you have put your reliance upon the strength of men.  The blow will come. It will come under the secrecy of night. The northern passage will be breached and they will land upon your shores. 

I allow nations to fall. It is in My plan, for you have not been without warnings given.  The land will be filled with the military might of another land. 

What have you listened to to prepare you for this hour?  Have you eaten the bread of complacency and ease?  Have you gone on as business as usual?  Who have been your instructors for this hour?  I say to fortify the walls of your hearts and homes for I say that on that day your military might will not save you, for the military might of those nations coming against you will far outweigh your ability to hold them back.

Some, indeed, are preparing for this day. They have places set aside.  Others will go and will work together with them. For your governmental powers will have been vanquished. The almighty dollar will have lost its value.  Life may 'seem' to go on as usual, but the voices of those who hold the strings will shout out their orders to all. 

Your capitol will crumble, and the offices of those who held governmental positions will have been taken over.  Riots will have been the norm on that day.  Buildings will topple, and the smoke will fill the air.  Many will have lost their jobs.  Woe to those who have preached peace and safety, for now sudden destruction has come upon you.

But I have a people who have been preparing for this day.  They have not listened to the voices of complacency and ease. They know My voice.

The land will be sieged, and the dominoes will fall. And the events that have been prophesied in My Word will come to pass."

The Word of the Lord through His prophet
Stephen Hanson
April 22 2015



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I follow NESARA every day. When I read this Word of the Lord, I was reminded of a dream that my dad had a few years ago. We live just above Montana, in southern Alberta. In his dream he was standing in the yard on the acreage. All of a sudden there was this humming noise coming out of the north. He turned to the north and saw thousands of low flying aircraft. They were like bees. The sky was black from all the planes. There were so many of them flying over Canada to the United States. They were flying low so that radar would not pick them up. Every plane was like Russian military aircraft. Then the dream ended. Many others have had dreams and visions of airplanes flying to the States. What a day it will be. I believe that it will take an event like this to bring down the Elite Bankers. I also believe that events described in the above word will be hard for the people to understand. When a nation does nothing about corrupt leaders, eventually something catastrophic always happens. Canada is not much different that the US. Our only saving grace is that our leaders still stand with Israel. Day of Judgment is coming for sure.

Unknown said...

I can't say I totally agree with this post. Does God have a plan for His rebellious people?? We read II Samuel 7:10 "moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them anymore, as beforetime".

Now that you comprehend that the People of Israel (God's People) are not "over there" but in a place where He has planted them, I suggest you read Ezekiel 38, 39.