Sunday, March 8, 2015

To The Humans: From The HoneyBee


Dear Humans,
I am at the end of my rope; not even enough rope to tie a knot in and hang on. I can't seem to think clearly or even find my way home half the time, I've lost so much of my family. I'm so sad, and so ill.
I loved my job of pollinating; the smell and taste of the flowers was so good and even passed this on in my honey. The flowers don't taste good anymore; it is a foul taste they leave in my mouth. I hurt so very much that even flying is hard. I don't like to complain and would rather just do my job.
Staying busy helping the crops along was so rewarding and I slept so well; not any more.
I loved you and doing things for you that no one else could or not many had the talent or was so small to be able to pollinate the flowers well.
I love you and thought you appreciated what I did for you. Yet, when I say that the poison makes me ill; you just say don't look and you won't know; you can't see it so you think it doesn't hurt me, but it does.
It hurts you also; but perhaps not as much as the smaller ones. The smaller you are, the more destructive the poison is to the life form, no matter what life form, it doesn't discriminate (when discrimination would be a good thing).
Sometimes the other bugs can become a problem, I understand once in awhile but all the time is causing problems to those of tiny stature.
I told God you would understand and you would care but so far, you just tell me to stop complaining and keep doing my job.
Wow, have I become disillusioned with the world. I thought at least you would care about your own food. I was told you were to busy to think logically; I didn't believe it. I guess I've discovered differently and been proven wrong.
To be fair, there are those that have tried; but so much against them as well. The hives that died from pesticides and herbicides were part of my family as well. Some who just had a drift of the herbicides, pesticides was all it took. Wonder if it was you that was facing genocide?
I quit,
Good luck to you,
The Honey Bee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just checked my fruit trees and it looks like they all got pollinated. We've had a few bees around.

Anonymous said...

BRAVO< as a bee keeper I have lost money and honey.

Anonymous said...

Well the real pests are the warmonger poison perpetrators. They are now to meet the cosmic Orkin Man. Thank you for sharing, over and out assholes.