Sunday, February 8, 2015

ZAP / POOF REPORT FEB 8 2015



ZAP / POOF: “Love Yourself” – 2/08/2015


Feb082015
 
Subject: LOVE YOURSELF
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 18:28:43 -0500


Greetings and Salutations:


POOF SAID...


The times are chaotic, the ways are not the usual and the changing of the guard and the changes involved in keeping funds safe are forever on-going. You must understand that. We are continually upgrading the input and monitoring all of the feedback that comes from several sources, not the least of which is your friend, Zap.


The makings of a world wide shift are no small matter; you seem to think it is coercive or influencing a few here and there; of course that too but the bigger concerns are all of the conduits that are involved in moving funds through to their intended recipients.


That’s one part of it.  Every week a considerable number of people move, or change, or die off, or change their names, release their assets for one reason or another.
All of that is a part of the bigger picture and no, there have not been sufficient funds to manage all of those changes. Many over time have been volunteering to take care of a great number of these. 


As the list of recipients grew and time marched on, volunteers fell away. Why is this coming up now?

Because it does make a difference as to how readily funds are released. Once more we are making a list and checking it twice and that’s just the way it is. Breaking that down into sectors is key to how efficient the final out go then occurs.

 
People are heavily invested in getting this over the huge hump that has held it back. Whether you believe that or not, it is valid and the rainmakers are at work. Much has been done to attempt to delay or to re-arrange or to remove it from the intended recipients; we can assure you that has not happened other than the changes that humanity has made.


Be patient a little longer and listen up for changes that you never thought you would witness.. They will happen…. P……


ZAP SAYS;   HI ALL.  IN CONTINUATION OF LAST WEDNESDAY’S WRITING, THE NEWS BLACKOUT CONTINUES AS THINGS GET UNDERWAY SO THIS IS SHORT AND SWEET.


THERE ARE MANY MANY RUMORS AND SPECULATIONS COMPLETE WITH DATES AND TIMES RIGHT NOW. THE DIAL A DINAR LINES ARE JAMMED AND WE HAD TO INSTALL MORE SERVERS TO HANDLE THE TRAFFIC. MADE ANOTHER $10.


I DO KNOW THAT THE FUNDS IN ESCROWS ARE BEING LET OUT, BUT EVER SO SLOWLY RIGHT NOW.  I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE SO WE CAN BEGIN HELPING.  TOO MANY ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF FORECLOSURE, NO FOOD, LIVING IN CARS AND TENTS, HEALTH ISSUES, AND A HOST OF OTHER STUFF, ALL CRYING FOR RELIEF. IT IS COMING.


THE PURPLE PIGS ARE STREAMING ACROSS THE GLOBE FLYING IN AND OUT OF SITUATIONS IN MAD PREPARATION OF WHAT IS TO COME THIS WEEK, AND IT WILL BE EXTRAORDINARY. THE FIRST BIT OF FUNDS ARE ALREADY OUT TO SOME AS CONFIRMED EARLIER, AND I AM TO FINALLY GET THE RELEASES HERE TO BEGIN THE PROJECT SIDE.


PATIENCE IS AN OLD FRIEND IN THIS FREEZING HEAT.
OTHER THAN THIS, I CAN NOT SAY MUCH MORE. I AM PLOWED UNDER BY THE WORK IN FRONT OF ME, AND HAVE PRECIOUS LITTLE TIME FOR MUCH AS THE WORK LOAD IS GREAT. ALTHOUGH I HAVE GOOD EXPERIENCE IN PROJECTS, THE DEPTH AND BREADTH OF WHAT IS HERE IS SIMPLY ASTOUNDING. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT….


SO KEEP ALIVE, STAY STRONG, AND LAUGH A BIT. IT IS ALMOST OVER. DO WHAT YOU CAN TO KEEP OTHERS AFLOAT, AND GIVE SUPPORT. THE TIME IS ALMOST HERE, AND THE LAST HUMP IS ALMOST SCALED AND ON TO THE OTHER SIDE AND TO THE REAL WORK.


IN STATELY GRATITUDE. ZAP


“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”  “BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
February 8, 2015 Copyright ZAP 2013-2015
Your generous donations to support our work is greatly appreciated.
Go to www.paypal.com and send to goneforthfornow@gmail.com via “friend or family.” We send thanks and much gratitude to those who have generously supported us. We could not continue without your help. If you have a problem contact 2goforth@safe-mail.net …Consultations continue….Namaste, Susan  Love and Kisses,  ‘THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS’ Susan and Staff


I Love Myself The Way I Am
by Jill Marie and Debora Zelczak


I love myself the way I am, there’s nothing I need to change.
I’ll always be the perfect me, there’s nothing to rearrange.
I’m beautiful and capable, of being the best me I can.
And I love myself, just the way I am.
I love you the way you are, there’s nothing you need to do.
When I feel the love inside, it’s easy to love you.
Behind your fears, your rage and tears, I see your shining star.
And I love you, just the way your are.
I love the world the way it is, cause I can clearly see.
That all the things I judge are done, by people just like me.
So ’til the birth of peace on earth, that only love can bring.
I’ll help it grow, by loving everything.
I love myself the way I am, and I still want to grow.
But change outside can only come, when deep inside I know.
I’m beautiful and capable, of being the best me I can.
And I love myself, just the way I am A Unity Song



 


No comments: