Saturday, February 7, 2015

U. S. GOVERNMENT DENOUNCES CHRISTIANITY

U. S. GOVERNMENT DENOUNCES CHRISTIANITY

Such a headline would have been unimaginable only a decade ago, but it is a fact. Here is a published letter to the editor in Iron Mountain, Michigan. Is this what is meant by the expression, “There will be Hell to pay?”


EDITOR:
I went to the Veteran’s Hospital in Iron Mountain today on business. While there I stopped at the Chapel and found pinky-purple type curtains with mesh at the top, covering the altar. (You know the type. They use them between sick patient beds in the hospital).
Chaplain Says Officials Ordered Him To Cover Christian Symbols In VA Chapel
 
I stopped in my tracks, shocked at what I saw. I peeked behind the curtain, and found what used to be the welcoming part of the chapel, the Cross, a  picture of Christ, and other Christian icons familiar to the majority of Americans.
I found Chaplain Bob Mueller, to ask what the meaning was of this change. This is what he told me.
“A couple of months ago, an order came down from Washington DC to cover all things associated with Christianity in the Vet Hospitals. Their solution is to cover everything in all the VA Chapels across the country.”
Chaplain Bob went on to say, “A few weeks ago an official from the Madison, WI. Vet Administration came down here to tell me to “stop talking about Jesus, and to stop reading scripture out loud.”
Chaplain Bob also said that the rest of the Obama plan is to send more curtains to cover the rest of the stained glass windows, because there are Christian symbols on the stained glass.
I was skeptical of the accuracy of this article, so I checked it out through Truthorfiction.com:

If this isn’t a wake up call to all Americans, I don’t know
what is — another 911!!!

SEND THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW, ESPECIALLY OUR VETERANS.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OBAMA AND HIS MINIONS ARE GOING TO WISH LKIE (HELL) HE NEVER SAID THAT .....

Freewill said...

Separation of church and state... Obummer just blowing hot air as usual

Anonymous said...

Why did the Chaplain obey an order against God?
We need to stop obeying unjust/ungodly orders.!!!!
They are Cowards - not Christians!