Sunday, February 15, 2015

SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM RON VAN DYKE TO NEIL KEENAN (Video)


Published on Feb 13, 2015
I was not planning to do a video today since I will be recording with Aristo a bit later; and I already recorded a video with the Ambassador's team in the latter part of yesterday afternoon. This will go up as an extra video, which is being made because of guidance being received in meditation. I have not consulted with anyone else in regard to this, including the Ambassador, who, by the way, does not tell me what to say or not say. If he tried to control me as others have done, I would not consider him a friend. Mr. Keenan, I'm not afraid of truth; but I do despise false allegations. Jesus was correct when he said, "They shall say all manner of evil against you falsely." Was he referring to the leaders of this present evil world, the cabal? That is their tactic, sir, not one used by those who claim to be working for the liberation of humanity, which I thought was your claim. It makes me wonder whose side you are really on during this challenging time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yPrHr9W7BVU

2 comments:

Tracey Cooke said...

Thank you Ron...

Anonymous said...

thks Ron.
naming the group is very very important, for the banksters old money is the the real OWNERS of mankind, and as grave to say::: with ALL the video sur. ALL OVER THE WORLD, IT RATHER BE CALLED A OPEN CEILING PRISON PLANET.