Sunday, February 8, 2015

Facebook and why I quit using it a long time ago

I quit using Facebook a year ago and haven't used it since. Yes, FB was a good way of spreading good info. Due to many issues I have seen back then and the news I am hearing now, I will never use it again. 

I have been using Android smart phones since the day the first one was made available to consumers. It was the Droid X. I still use them today as rooted and unlimited data. I remember using that Facebook app to interact with FB and discovered my contacts list immediately grew to over 4,000 and most of their phone numbers were in my phone. Glad I never shared my number.

FB started pushing for me to enter my phone number and other private information including GPS location info. Discovering FB was CIA run and used for intelligence gathering. So I left FB to never return. Now I see FB being used as an access key is being inserted into everything from logging into sites to basic operation of personally owned electronic devices including the new shortly to be released windows 10.  Not for me!

~Freewill

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never went on Facebook or Twitter myself, or even tried. Think about it, it's for FREE & too damn convenient, somebody has to pay for it and is getting a ' benefit.' Like most everything else, it's financed by the likes of Soros, NSA, CIA, NRO or the sheenies ( Ashkenazi / Khazarians / Zionists ). Relatives and friends won't listen & continue to use it. Frankly, I simply have no interest anyway in ' communicating ' with that many fucking people. I miss you, Johnny ! TYJM ( Thank You John MacHaffie ) frj

Anonymous said...

Thanks JGM- Its nice to see John

(And we finally know what the funk TYJM means!)