Thursday, February 19, 2015

AN OLD LADY'S SWEET PRAYER



AN OLD LADY'S SWEET PRAYER


A friend reports hearing a sweet elderly lady in the pew next to him saying a prayer.

It was so innocent and sincere that I just had to share it with you:


"Dear Lord:


The last four or five years have been very tough.


You have taken ....................


my favorite actor - Paul Newman


my favorite actress - Elizabeth Taylor


my favorite singer - Andy Williams


my favorite author - Tom Clancy

and now my favorite comedians



– Robin Williams and
- Joan Rivers

I just wanted you to know that my favorite politicians are ......



Barack Obama
Joe Biden

Hillary Clinton
Nancy Pelosi, and  
Harry Reid



and I have a special place in my heart for.....


Jessie Jackson and
Al Sharpton

Amen."



  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!