Thursday, January 1, 2015

The American People Are Utterly Clueless About What is Going to Happen as We Enter 2015

I TRULY WISH PEOPLE WERE NOT SO IGNORANT AND WOULD TAKE THE TIME TO READ AND LEARN WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING…
If I had to name my two favorite blogs that I follow (and believe me it’s hard to pick just two), I’d pick the following:
Michael Snyder is the author of the article below. The reason I like him, is because he has a knack for putting financial matters into very simple to understand language for everyday people. I already get it, but I’m not trying to open my eyes, I’m trying to get through to people out there who don’t think the coming crash is real. Michael does great work that is real easy to follow. Like myself, he just wants to wake people up to what is coming. I often post a lot of his pieces which I’m sure many of you have noticed, but I’m usually a bit more blunt about things than he is. I don’t think we can afford to be be “gentle” or ”politically correct” with as little time as we have left. I define little as BEFORE 2016… so… I mean LITTLE. 
I completely understand why people might read something that Michael or myself writes and think to themselves, “There is no way that could happen here.” I am referring largely to things like PEOPLE KILLING ONE ANOTHER FOR FOOD, or what has become know by some economists as a“MAD MAX EVENT.” For 100+ years, there was never anything that was SO bad, that “government” couldn’t fix it is the belief most people hold. They think the “system” will save them. Little do they know it is the “system” that has continued to make the “system” infinitely worse. Those who control it, care much less about FIXING problems, as they do ASSIGNING BLAME, which they later use in their re-election campaigns. 
Click here to read more on Right.is
First published by The Last Great Stand

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must understand, people who talks about economic crash, these people do not want to let go this fake financial system, it was created to keep us under mind control and in the slavery financial debt system, have you seen the movie ( the MATRIX) this will wake people up, and wake up people this system was designed again in to the slavery system, we do not need bankers, their financial is to keep people poor, look what is happening in Africa, Central America, and right here in North America, do you think we have freedom? NO! if there was freedom we would not have the IRS, NSA, CIA, DHS, FBI, NAZIS as presidents, they elect themselves, not the people, so please wake up once again, and look around you what is going on, if we were free, we would not have Cities, Counties, or nations that are divided or split, take a good look the real history, the history that they are teaching in school is not the real thing, it was all made up by the Secret Societies, also known the CABAL, these are ones some people call them the Minions, because the Higher ups are all gone, and done. May harmony love and peace be with you.

Anonymous said...

+1000