Sunday, January 11, 2015

My Tribute to John...

My Tribute to John...

From: Popeye

To: All

Regarding: Our / My friend John

I got up this morning and realized my morning visit with John was no more. I first met John about 3 years ago.... I was in the shower when he first called me .... I turned the shower off and answered the phone ..... John was calling me to see what my housing for the poor and wounded veterans was all about .... Ever since then I have spoken to him almost every day.  If there were words and statements to describe John MacHaffie, it was SUPER Patriot, a leader by example, a doer, wanting to help others, a listener, an achiever.  He was a friend I never met in person but looking forward to meeting and combining projects to help our nation's people.  There were those that some times never saw things John's way, but they were always the ones sitting on their rears taking potshots and never doing a lick to help out.  John has been there for us ever since he started NESARA Blog, and he poured his ALL into it.... I have not agreed with him on everything, but the man was a people's champion for ridding the world of the dirt bags that are trying to kill us any way they can.  Something not all of you are aware of ...... and that was John had several threats on his life for telling the truth ... He always told them where to go and how to get there. I had 3 very special friends in my life, and John was the one I never got a chance to meet face to face. Somehow for John we need to see how we can keep NESARA up.... Yeshua, please look after John, as he does not need to do NESARA in Heaven.

Popeye...

John could very well be one of the folks on this tune ........ 
John, my friend, you will surely be missed ........

CLICK BELOW........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

RIP John may god carry you in his arms to heaven . Your work was'nt in vain my dear friend

Anonymous said...

I've read John's blog for several years. It was always the first one I went to when I picked up my computer. I emailed back and forth with John some. He was an interesting guy and seemed to enjoy helping people. I will keep the family in my thoughts and prayers. So sorry for your loss. John will be missed. Now he can work with Poof from the other side to help humanity. Rest in peace. A friend in SC.

Anonymous said...

Gonna really miss John - This is the first web site I check everyday, Love and Miss you John already!

Lisa D said...

RIP John. Your job as a warrior is complete but not forgotten.