Monday, January 12, 2015

In Memory Of John Machaffie

 
In Memory of John Machaffie:

Someone said he was a true patriot to his cause.

Someone said he had a fierce passion for the truth.

Someone seen him as a great leader and had a heart for helping people.

Some loved his spirit for which he had as a warrior for what was right.

Some never read his posts but when they saw his name felt a reverence for him.

Some disagreed with him but many respected & called him friend
~~~
Some did not believe in NESARA but believed in John and believed that he wanted the best for all

Some had never heard of him  but many will miss him

Some didn't always agree with him on everything, but loved his spirit and dedication to "the good fight".

Someone described John MacHaffie as a SUPER Patriot, a leader by example, a doer, wanting to help others, a listener, an achiever.  He was a friend they had never met in person

In John's own words, he describes himself. I think this is a great way to remember dear Johnnie:

"This is my real name for one. I am not going to hide under a false alias.

 A wee bit about myself. I am a 65 yr old but feel like a 22 yr kid who has been following Nesara for the last couple of years. And now RAP for the last 6 months.

 My background is as an aerospace engineer - One of my designs is on the moon per Apollo 11 and I was also involved on the shuttle. I am a trekkie!

I also worked in project management and spent 7 years overseas in SE Asia, lived 3 years in paradise, Thailand, doing power plants installations.

 Live 8 years overseas in SE Asia and conversant in 3 Asian languages.

Also spent some time with the Navy.

 I LOVE OUR LORD and believe this NESARA, RESTORE REPUBLIC and GALACTICS are some of HIS doing.

 I am very honest and tell it like it is.

 My personal goal is to Help the world and America in its restoration. GOD BLESS AMERICA AGAIN!

 I am a straight shooter and figured time for the REAL TRUTH to come out!

I GIVE CREDIT FOR THE SUCCESS --- TO THE DIVINE INTERVENTION THAT IS ON OUR SIDE!

Interests    Sailing -  Boats -  Nature -  Beach - former surfer  - Animals, especially dogs

https://www.blogger.com/profile/00801343635482522038 
 

2 comments:

tina said...

Im so sorry for you all, im sad today and i wish you all peace and love. It makes me sad also to read all the amazing things John has done in his life all the hard work involved and yet heroes like him were struggling at a time in there life they needed help. Makes me angry this horrible corrupt Govt needs a good kick in the ass.They need to be arrested and dissolved. The Public Trust for all natural born Americans needs to be given to us who are in need NOW, i love this blog and i felt close to John, he posted a couple things i gave him. Im so sorry to hear what happened to him. This is the first blog i read when i turn on my computer . God Bless you John were ever you are.

Anonymous said...

We know who killed him. THEY did it