Tuesday, January 20, 2015

ALERT! URGENT MESSAGE FOR PP & FARM CLAIMS PARTICIPANTS WAITING FOR FUNDS!!!



URGENT MESSAGE TO FOURWINDS READERS

 
 
USE DISCERNMENT - USE CAUTION
WITH THIS MESSAGE
 
 

 
 
 
January 20, 2015
 
 
 
 
 
                       URGENT MESSAGE TO FOURWINDS READERS 

 






This message is specifically for those who Prosperity Program participants, have Farm Claims, or are waiting funds for projects. You may be contacted by Zap/Poof, Susan and their staff to send them your bank address, banking coordinates such as bank account numbers routing and SWIFT numbers, etc. 
 
Do NOT give out to Zap or to anyone your personal banking information.   Zap is a con man, a fraudster, and will access your bank accounts via the information you give him, and will take your money and leave you destitute.
 
Zap is not who you think he is!  Zap is Jerzy Babkowski, an international con-man, known widely for his fraud in China, Hong Kong, Europe, Canada and many other countries.  Over the years he has taken much money from many people through fraud and deceit.

Zap is planning to use the lists of names of Prosperity Program participants, Farm Claims people and Project people, contact them with the promise of providing 25K of “first money” to each by Thursday or Friday (Jan. 22, 23, 2015) of this week.

There is no liquidity, no money available at this time for anyone.  It is a trick to get you to give your banking information to Zap so he can access your accounts and take what little money you do have.

If you do not believe me, Google “Jerzy Babkowski” and see for yourself.  My most important and most trustworthy contacts are telling me that Zap is Jerzy Babkowski.  Zap has proven this by sending an email that I now hold in my hand.

The “Grandfather” that Zap speaks of is NOT M1.  This "Grandfather” has no authority to release any funds to anyone. It is all a lie.  The sole signatory of the Global Family wealth is Dr. Tsai Cheng Lee, the true Grandfather/Mi.  The reason I know this is because I have known Dr. Lee and some of his people of Global Family for a very long time, and with whom I have direct communication.  I cannot say more for reasons of confidentiality.

Please understand that Zap is a total fraud, as are his reports.  Unless, you are a sponsor and have paid your monthly fee of $35., Zap, Susan and staff refuse to answer your emails or talk to you by phone.  They have made a lot of money over the years from gullible people, and they plan to make a whole lot more.

Do NOT be tricked!  Be wise, and know that true funding shall be forth coming in due time.  The new gold standard international banking system shall be operational soon. Without it your money would be lost to the fraudulent Federal Reserve Bank.

We shall present more information on this matter yet this week.

In  Love and Light,

Patrick H. Bellringer
bellringer@fourwinds10.com
http://www.fourwinds10.com


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sir You Are a Idiot and Fraud Yourself ! Douche Bag Liberal

Anonymous said...

Bellringer is as crazy as the rest. There are NO PP or farm claims funds. They were stolen. The dinar RV is the process to recover those stolen funds but there will be no RV.

It is way past time to move on people. I wasted 20+ years of my life and more money than I dare say.

The bad guys are still in TOTAL control of this country and our lives. The ONLY way to get rid of them is to kill them all.

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AqKfDT8RHwdx1RMO8uKL_MSbvZx4?p=spartacus+mill+them+all+video&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-901&fp=1

Anonymous said...

So much for the dumb ass purple pigs & fairy tale language. I decided 2 weeks ago he was no longer of any interest to me. Standard guru speak, no examinable credentials, asking for money, merely text on a screen for verification and ZERO score on predictions. I'm not buying fourwinds revelation entirely, but since I was done with him anyway, this works for me. I'm sure a follow up post from Zap will either be screaming bloody murder, or he will simply disappear. This currency thing was tailor made for con men, and boy have we seen them. Let the dueling guru's begin. TYJM frj

Anonymous said...

So sad,but there are scumbags on the net just waiting for the next victim.
i lost several thousand $ learning this message.
Because of that I believe nothing I read on here,so be very careful folks.

Anonymous said...

Damn, finally something I can believe!

Anonymous said...

Bellringer, the one-time minister, will be in my book too.

Anyone who has been in this for more than 20 years knows the entire story
and who was in control of the money before it was stolen and it isn't
someone named Dr. Tsai Cheng Lee.

How did Bellringer find out the Zap was going to try something like this ?
Think about that.

Anonymous said...

Farm claims have been paid out. Do the research. I saw the Black Farmers' Claims on the MSM news. Just recently, one of our customers deposited a check that had on the stub something like "Black Farmers' Claim". I was shocked when the teller brought it to me. I will look it up tomorrow. I can't vouch for Zap, but I emailed with Poof on a number of occasions and he always answered. I did give $10 to $20 (max) over the years, so I can't say he demanded money to respond. Anyway, I do think we are getting close to the end based on my sources.