Monday, November 10, 2014

WARNING PER COBRA AND HIS AGENDA

WARNING          WARNING          WARNING         WARNING         WARNING

My brothers and sisters in God Jesus Christ, I know very little and do not claim to be correct, but you must be WARNED about Cobra and his agenda. These mystical stones that Cobra has mentioned in his recent interview http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2014/11/cobra-interview-transcript-5th-november.html and his past updates has been used by the fallen angels/ET's throughout history to manipulate planets, energies, and humans. The elite have used these stones to communicate with their fallen angels/ET rulers in the astral realms and on other planets so the elite could take orders and implement the agenda of the alien races/fallen angels. One of those stones is on the corner of kaaba, the others have been sent by the Jews throughout the world to enslave and weaken mankind through mind control systems. The stones are kept in the hands of the ones ruling the world, and where the money goes in the end, the stones are, and the Jews and Jesuits have some of them. The aim of the fallen angels/ET's is to guide the elite into using the stones to modify the earth's pole and planetary alignment, which would then create a portal to allow the fallen angels/ET's to finally incarnate within cloned human bodies so the fallen angels/ET's could destroy the human race, steal souls, and take over planets. Brothers and sisters, we don't have friends out there in space and we certainly don't have them underground either, as all of these fallen angels/aliens have an agenda, as they consider us either as outfits or energy sources that will be ready for their harvest. Their "ascension" may be their "harvest." WORDS OF ADVICE: DO NOT TRUST ANY ALIEN RACES. We only have ONE Heavenly Friend, Brother, and God: JESUS CHRIST, who is the ONLY ONE WHO WILL END THE REIGN OF THE FALLEN ANGELS. Cobra, Wilcock, Drake, Rob Potter, and other contactees are beautiful people who are following the deception of these fallen angels/aliens. GOD JESUS CHRIST HAS WARNED US OF GRAND END TIMES DECEPTIONS AND WE ALL KNOW BETTER. Stay with God Jesus Christ and you'll take the elevator to the Heaven GUARANTEED. If this earth is to change to a REAL POSITIVE as Our Blessed Mother Has Promised if humanity returns to God Jesus Christ, earth will change through the HOLY GHOST and not through mystical stones and energies from alien motherships. Abortions are still occuring, homosexuality is become a first choice lifestyle, homosexual marriage is becoming legalized, humanity is losing their spirit through sins and are being possessed by demons leading to an increases in violence, paganism is replacing God Jesus Christ, His Church, and His Bible. THIS IS NOT THE ROAD TO HOLINESS, PROGRESS, NOR HEAVEN! WE SHOULD KNOW BETTER! WAKE UP!

May God Jesus Christ Keep you.

+Br. Oliver

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the Jesus/Yeshua i have a close personal relationship with via Spirit within me bears witness that he came to transform people (Kingdom of God is within you) & the earth back to the Heaven (on earth as it is in heaven) 'twas long ago before the Fall; "fallen angels/ET's" & "mystical stones" are also all part of God's creation & their purpose & use can also be transmuted, redeemed & transformed to serve Divine Plan for the good of ALL! His Ways are high above man's ways & BEing revealed (Revelation) in these last days of darkness as the Light of a new prophesied golden age dawns within each as one chooses to manifest same within and without oneself in Love, Peace, Joy, Justice, Forgiveness, Abundance & much More.. so it IS and let it BE in me (& U as U choose same)!! Look to the Heart of each BEing (out of the abundance of the Heart the mouth speaks), & walk in the light as He is in the Light, dear ones… freemom7 :D

Anonymous said...

musings from another religitard. Anyone stuck in the man made religious dogmas would benefit greatly from in depth biblical spiritual truths at http://www.youtube.com/user/bdona4556 and http://www.hiddenmeanings.com/

Anonymous said...

I don't know about satan stones or have proof of gods. After watching Cobra for several years, I can tell you he is full of shit and a con man. Please have your god give a undeniable demonstration of his existence, as in PROOF, so we don't have to say you are full of shit, too. Got it ? PROOF. Talk is cheap TYE

Anonymous said...

My Grandmother (a healer) died on my birthday 1957 and returned to me in spirit form on my next birthday 1958 to ease my fears and to tell me several things. She spoke to me telepathically and I answered her vocally. One thing was that I was "gifted" and that I should maintain a sense of humor and rely on my heart and not what I read or was being taught. I didn't understand what gifted meant until later on when I saved the lives of my brother and father by drowning.

I was eight years old when she visited me and quickly my heart told me that all organized religions were false control mechanisms and that I should no longer attend. My parents were very religious and demanded my attendance in religious matters.

In later years I learned that all Earth religions were owned and controlled by the Vatican and the Church of Rome was an occult organization. I have since learned that deep under the Vatican are meeting places frequently used by off world civilizations and that every one of these civilizations own one or more bases on Earth and that they have no intention of leaving. They prefer to mine minerals that are in abundance here because the climate suits them and some regard humans as a food source and slave labor.

My point is that my heart tells me that there are benevolent civilizations and that Cobra is representative of them. My heart tells me that Cobra is working in humanities best interest and that he does not have any agenda other than to complete his work here by preparing Earth and humanity for its ascension into the fifth dimension and then to return home.

So all of this religious mumbo jumbo being espoused by Brother Oliver, though well meaning, is just regurgitated religious dogma presented to humanity as a means of control and Brother Oliver needs to do more research rather than blatantly accepting the altered writings of prophets and storytellers as the ultimate truth!
Blessings...

Anonymous said...

How dare you say the things about Cobra that you are saying...... you know nothing of the work that he and the lightworkers are doing some day you will thank him.... he's a little too close to make sure the cabal and all evil on this planet are gone and it sounds to me like a media prompt to change peoples mind.... well you sir know nothing and are living the matrix that the evil loves your too stupid to take a good look and see whats really going and what organized religion is all about....so you go ahead and keep praying to your creator God and I will keep my connection with Prime Creator. Keep your mouth shut about stuff you KNOW NOTHING ABOUT......you only think you do and sir you are wrong.

Anonymous said...

thank you for writing this about Cobra because my gut feeling is that he is really working very hard to help humanity and I just pray every day that he and the event is successful.