Thursday, November 13, 2014

LIVE! Watch the Earth go by from the Space Station!

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
LIVE! Watch the Earth go by from the Space Station!
Posted By: billym [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 13-Nov-2014 09:44:35

A Wonderful Meditation!
Here's something nice I just found. It's a LIVE FEED of Earth from the International Space Station. I guess it's been going on since May. I love it!
Make it full-screen and just relax and watch it for a while. I find it strangely hypnotic, or rather, I should say, meditative and peaceful.
It seems to be a 24/7 stream except when it is "changing cameras" or there is "a temporary loss of signal from the International Space Station" (just happened as I was typing this post).
I plan to watch it at night sometimes from my bed when I feel too tired to watch a movie. It is like stepping way way back and pondering one's life from a whole new perspective.
Here is the direct link to the feed channel at Ustream:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/17074538

If it is temporarily out just bookmark this link and come back later:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/17074538

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can there be a space station. Rockets don't work in a vacuum.