Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Frustration:

Frustration:

Wow...16 years already...where did that go?

All the latest  "GURU" hype of the RV/GCR/Programs/Etc, I for one can see it can be discuraging to handle.  The many posts of desperation caused by personal frustration with many others that have been hoping this would come to fruition long ago.  Bow your head and pray as your still on this side of the sod.  One should rethink direction.  One must be able to self substain rather than hope the enevitable "tomorrow" will come.  And it will come, predeterminded by a mathimatical certiany.  When?  NOBODY has that knowledge!

The large wheel of progess toward the end goal has been moving foward.  You say no?  Think about 10 years ago or 10 months ago, or even 10 days ago.  More and more news is coming out about the forex probe, sun spots and flares, war debts getting paid, money probes, the many tech machines posted all over for health and free energy.... a slow release of information as to not start all sorts of mass crazy run around with your hair on fire results....Controlled release.

How long ago did the stock market crash 1000 points?....hmmm man how time flies when your having fun.

Keep your heads up and don't let frustration or greed get you.  Enjoy nature or a childs laughter.  Enjoy God's grace as it is everywhere.  Shut off the computer/tv and enjoy life outside of the "controled matrix of lies" for a bit.  Re focus.

Plus it's voting day here in the USA.  Do something that some countries are not allowed to do....vote.  That alone should give you an idea on how blessed you are.


Be well in your Journey as life is a journey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God Calling {GC} and God At Eventide {GE} by Two Listeners, edited by A.J. Russell
The treasured book I have published in 1945 (22nd printing) was shared by a friend with me many years ago. Two Listeners were 2 poor, brave English women who elected to remain anonymous courageously fighting sickness & penury, Given the Gift of daily messages to encourage, uplift, teach and guide them from Living Lord Yeshua. They have spoken the same to me and others for many decades & I will share them w/ you folks here as I am led & empowered to do so.
It is my hope they will bless your life journey and character molding as they have mine.
In His Love, Peace, Joy, Forgiveness & much More.... freemom7 :D companion volume God At Eventide text also available online: www.twolisteners.org

GC- "A Human Temple August 19 ... Worship is not supplication, though both express man’s varying needs of Me. Bow low in worship, conscious not only of My humanity but of My Divine Majesty.
As you kneel in humble adoration I will tell you that when I took upon Me your humanity is was with the desire of raising that humanity to My Divinity.
Earth gave Me her best- a human temple to enclose My Divinity, and I brought her the possession of Divine Power, Divine Love, Divine Strength, to be forever expressed in those of her children who accepted Me, opened their hearts to Me, and sought to live My Life.
So, kneeling in a spirit of humility, turn your eyes Heavenward and realize the majesty, the Power, the Beauty that may be yours. Remember there are no limits to My giving- there may be to your accepting.
Oh! rejoice at the wonders to which you are called and, seeing them in prayer, rise in My Strength, filled with the longing to attain them. \\//
GC Nov 3 [2014] No Limit
Unlimited supply, that is My Law. Oh! the unlimited Supply, and oh! the poor, blocked channels! Will you feel this, that there is no limit to My Power?
... I desire to give you a gift, and if you are content with the poor, and the mean, and the sordid, then you are insulting Me, the Giver.
"Ask what ye will and it shall be done unto you." How I can fulfill the promise is My Work, not yours, to consider ... Have a big Faith, and expect big things, and you will get big things."