Thursday, November 20, 2014

Exchange Cheat Sheet

Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2014 12:59:46 AM
Subject: Fw: Exchange Cheat Sheet

Exchange Cheat Sheet
This is something that I have along with my binder. I am not sure if anyone is interested, but I carry it in my purse, as well as have it in with my currency. And with the call today, I thought I would post it.  It only contains
Exchange CheatSheet
 Call the number:
 Give full name:
 Phone
 Email:
 Currencies:
 IQN: [Iraq Dinar New]
 VNN: [Viet Nam New]
 ZWN: [ I suppose is Zimbabwe Note]  Irvin
   RUPIAH 
 APPOINTMENT TIME:   ________________________
  
WHAT TO BRING:
 CURRENCIES
RECEIPTS
IDS: DRIVERS LISCENCE, CREDIT CARDS, BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
  
At appointment:
 
ASK TO EXCHANGE YOUR CURRENCY!!!!!
 Ask for the HIGHEST CONTRACT RATES AVAILABLE:
 
          IQN_____________  which will translate to ______________________
 
 
          VNN_____________ which will translate to _______________________
 
 
          ZWN_____________ which will translate to ________________________
 
ASK TO SEE THE SCREENS!!!!!!!!
 
SEE WHAT IS AVAILABLE FOR EACH CURRENCY!!!!!
  
READ THE NDA AND ASK ANY CLARIFYING QUESTIONS!!!!
 
Ex: How long? Who EXACTLY is included. Remember, parents know that we have currency, they bought currency as well. Can I have my personal lawyer, estate lawyer, tax accountant, sign this exact NDA? Do they need to?
 
NOTES:
 
 
 
Account Information:
 
Put the IQN into a separate account
 MIX the ZWN and VNN
  
Ask for follow up appointment:
 
Ask when it is available:
  
Who is the next appointment with?
  
Where is the next appointment?
  
How long is the appointment going to last?

No comments: