Thursday, October 2, 2014

Wow! It's All Happening!


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bix Weir <bix@roadtoroota.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 9:19 AM
Subject: Wow! It's All Happening!


First of all I think it's time to bring out the Silver Sing-a-Long once again!

Silver Manipulation Song!

Very soon we may see Jamie Dimon humming this song on his "perp walk".

So much data coming in it's hard to keep up. I have posted the latest Friday Road Trip for Private Road Members. Most of what you read on the Road to Roota takes a lot of reading between the lines but once you understand the overall concept it all makes perfect sense. Here's the link:


Topics this week include:

- Breaking News...Chief US Monetary Watchdog RESIGNS!!
- ALERT: Good Guys' Silver Run Begins
- News of Bad Guys Demise Abounds
- 4 Other SEC lawyer Whistle Blowers...AND ONE CFTC JUDGE!
- My Questions for Greenspan

Crazy days my friends. Stay alert and ready for CHANGE!

May the Road you choose be the Right Road.

Bix Weir

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just an FYI......Bix Weir has been proclaiming 'This is it!' and 'It's all set to go down now' for the past few years....too many for the lost neurons in my brain to remember. Take it for what it is worth. And please, don't misunderstand my posting. I think Bix Weir is a well meaning and honest person.....just that after making so many of these chicken little statements in the past I would like anyone new to his work to just relax and continue with life.