Sunday, October 26, 2014

TESTIMONY of recovery

To all those who have prayed for me,

Today, October 26 marks one year ago that I was afflicted with a second stroke that affected my left side - two weeks earlier on the 12th I was afflicted on my right side. Yes, two strokes; and I am here today a living example of the miraculous healing prayers from the saints on my behalf, especially my wife Jackie remembering the prophetic name given to me from Heaven by the prophetess Mona Johanna from Boston, Mass, during a Sunday morning service October 27, 1985 (29 years ago) saying "the LORD showed me that your name is "MIGHTY MAN". After that service Elder and Friend, Gene Brown came to me saying, "I want to confirm that prophetic word with this scripture from Isaiah 43:1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and He that formed thee, O Israel: Fear not, for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name, thou art Mine." I too began quoting Psalm 118:17 "I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD." I can say that I am 95% recovered from the destruction with 5% more to complete recovery. Thank you saints for your prayerful support.

It was amazing how Jackie remembered to recalled that prophetic record (after 28 years) that turned my body around to obey that word. The record is at 1 Timothy 1:18 "This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare;" Yes, we were at war, we fought and we won, I am alive and WELL. For the RECORD!

The record of the Testimony is pulling on the Word of God and speaking it day and night until you see the brake through. Praise the Lord! 

Therefore, I boast in the LORD for all He has done for me this day, Hallelujah!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so who's testimony is it? It says to all those who prayed for me; who is: "me?"