Monday, October 27, 2014

Stage3Alpha:

Stage3Alpha:

Sem October 26, 2014 at 7:29pm Exo,Is it your understanding that the codes were "confirmed" activated and released to the appropriate parties.  Thanks

R.V. / GCR > Sem we are close but no cigar we need to see the admiral go in and sign the release to the western hemisphere... china just signed a string of agreements to to land locked governments so they are trying to take the lead....we need to see this thing done tomorrow or we are in trouble..... but I feel pretty good right now...

I will keep us informed. its hard to get the info out as we are meet with a lot of resistance .the activation has not happened yet...
....
Michael > R.V. / GCR The truth of the matter is we are in trouble.  Where is all the hopium that was posted last night?  Every weekend some one posts that the admiral is signing the release and it's all false.  False info is easy to get it's the real info that's hard to get or it's just not there to be gotten.  

Sem > Michael,It is frustrating, I agree.  However, I am one who posts information I get from my platform source (direct) and contact in the Reno Group (one person in the middle of info) and it really is difficult to take on a task of information communicator like RV/GCR.

It really is a fluid situation all of the time.  We do need to see something concrete the next 36 hours or myself and others feel the same

Even the platforms get their information from ???? and provide to us.  I respect the intel providers tremendously for taking this task on.

As of Friday night around 11, my HB source (although getting tight lipped) intimated the codes were released to the parties. Did that change?  Maybe or maybe not.  I know OM stated Monday looked good on his side.


Lastly, as of Friday late the Reno group said it was "very, very ,very close"  This directly from a Paymaster.

No comments: