Friday, October 10, 2014

Stage3Alpha:

Stage3Alpha:

Ron Burgundy October 10, 2014 at 7:48am

 IMO - They should have the market positioned where they want it by the end of the day.  This should set the stage and the perfect time to pull the trigger as we roll into a banking holiday weekend!  

Many know me, many do not, I study this investment extensively and I have varied contacts.  I am NOT one of these people who calls this thing "tomorrow" everyday (unlike you all know who).  

Actually, I have NEVER called out a particular time, but IMO, I believe that this IS our extended weekend!!!  I will make this ONE prediction!!

I do not believe that anybody can tell you exactly when and how this event will unfold, but it is my personal belief and educated guess that we should be exchanging this weekend, but it could also be early next week (if the banks need the weekend to make some adjustments and conversions).


SO, chin up, God Bless everyone and go RV!

No comments: