Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Johnnie back home from the hospital.

Johnnie back home from the hospital.

PUMP NEEDS REPAIR! I am not familiar with medical terminology so I will equate to simple terms.

I just got out of the hospital due to buildup of fluids in my lungs. This is due to a problem with the blood pump (the heart) which is pumping out 20% of its capacity. 50% is the desired amount required. I need to go on a strict 3 month program to get my heart health back.

Been away from the Dinar scene for a few days but I be posting again today.

I wish to sincerely thank all the kind words of my readers and pleasantly reminded how much you all appreciate the awareness info of the blogs.

GOD Bless You and Yours,

John MacHaffie

2 comments:

Doug said...

Glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

I hope u feel better...remember cinnamon is really good for reversing heart problems...