Friday, October 17, 2014

And you think you are a U.S. citizen?

An excellent read for learning who you are! Should be required reading for all students!

Ever been turned down for a job or anything when they ask you if you are a US Citizen and you say NO? Been doing this for over 20 years and yes people think I a little strange but I do know who I am and I am not a US Citizen. I have read the Statutes. Statutes apply to Corporations and I am not a Corporation even thou all people are fabricated Corporations thru your name when referred to in all capital letters such as Dr Lic, birth certificates, all insurance and bank correspondences and bank cards and all court documents. Last time I checked I was a live, real red blooded human being The difference: Real live human being have inalienable God given rights. Corporations do not! 
 
Would you call this another government FRAUD on how they have brainwashed Americans into believing they are US Citizens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No I don't think I am a US citizen. I am an American Citizen! Of course now the news is that the US Corporate government is done only problem is no body knows about it other than the people who are writing this Bullshit without any proof of any of it. If General Ham is in charge now, as the interim president of the new Republic, where the hell is he and how come nobody knows about it except the people who are posting this crap. Where is the proof of any of this stuff. Do you really think the World Court has any kind of clout when it comes to the cabal? The cabal just thumbs it's nose at the World Court or anybody else that tries to put the kybosh on them. Where the hell are all the arrests that are suppose to be going on? Show me some kind of proof that something is actually happening. I'm not going to believe anything any of these GURUS are saying unless they can back it up with proof. Speculation is just wishful thinking.

Anonymous said...

Maybe he just hasn't turned the military loose yet on the Cabal-controlled media so the truth can be broadcast.