Monday, September 15, 2014

Papajack


[Papajack] Good Morning:  by all appearances we are coming to the conclusion of our great adventure.

The question is will it be plan A or plan B as some are saying.

I for one never expected the bad guys to play nice so plan B works for me.

Actually plan B is more honest in a way, just exchange for the same rate everywhere, no NDA's or secret handshakes etc.

As I have said all along the key is the TRN's going live. I can't explain how evil the Cabal is any more than I have, so be on your toes as these guys don't have any rules and don't play fair.

To them all is smoke and mirrors by nature.

I pray with all that is in me the New Republic replaces the US Corporation fraud or the Cabal will just steal your money from you, that's what they do. Stay thirsty my friends.

[BURNS] PAPAJACK, THANKS FOR THE DIRECTION...I have been afraid that the NDA will change the tax status on the Dinars??? I don't know which way to lean...

Papajack] BURNS Under the current tax system your taxes go to the Cabal… if they are gone which we all hope, why would there be any taxes as it would only refund them? I'm told there will be a 15% consumption tax in the New Republic.

[Papajack] You can't put New Wine in Old Wineskins.

[BURNS] papajack...Thanks for that info... Please keep mentioning those thoughts so we don't get covered up with the advice to hook up with Tax Lawyers and CPA's in the crisis mode...

 [Papajack] BURNS while they know the old, they will still have to reeducate thenselves first. I'm told the FED will go as soon as the FRN's are out of circulation replaced with TRN's.

[Papajack] The RV was never meant for us, it was only for the Cabal operatives but they got exposed and our Father let us in on it. They are still mad it leaked out.

 [Papajack] Can you say WEALTH TRANSFER?

[Papajack] I'm sure the population of Eygpt didn't just get up one morning and say let's go throw all our gold at Israel as they leave town. It is the same thing here.


[Papajack] Kinda lets you know who really is in control, doesn't it?

No comments: