Sunday, September 28, 2014

Let us liberate humanity from bondage and slavery!

Let us liberate humanity from bondage and slavery!

Composed by Franz Mayer
Let us shine into all niches of darkness and purify mother Earth from all sorts of evil!
Let us expose all lies and deceptions with knowledge so that truth may set us free!
Let us unshackle from the bondage and tyranny of the crown, their birth certificate scam!
Let us speak truth and be honest within ourselves not fading our light by pleasing others!
Let us not forget but forgive those who cease and desist with their trespasses against us!
May their method of ruling over us by divide and conquer never work again.
Let us open our hearts in oneness and equality living henceforth together in universal love!
Let us unite now as one family, one force, one spirit that can nevermore be broken!
For pure unconditional Love is the power to create heaven on earth forever and ever!
So be it!

Dear Sir or Madam!
This writing is intended for notifying you about my part of bringing down the satanic slavery system and their crime syndicate in Austria.
It goes back to an attempted extortion on the 23rd of April in 2008, demanding to relinquish all my rights and financial claims towards the ÖBB-DLG. My refusal to submit to their crime or consult a psychiatrist and simulate a mental defect or illness, like a great many of my ill-considered colleagues successfully did, unaware of the consequences and what difference it makes empowering the system with such a fake expertise for handling them in future, led to my report to the prosecuting authorities on the 20th of Nov. 2009 against the ÖBB-DLG.
What followed till this day is a sequence of all sorts of evil to destroy my family and cover up their crimes, protecting the criminals and shielding their system, which is nothing more than organized crime for securing and managing an open labour camp with a brainwashed and enslaved workforce.
Their actions speak for themselves, I do neither need their approval nor their big idiot, alias big brother, to know what is right or wrong and how to live my life, I follow my heart and do what I want and love to do, without harming another, but that is what makes me an enemy of the system.
They want to make me pay for their crimes and lies by misuse of their positions and power through their policy of tyranny of the crown. Instead of paying I asked them, what kind of weed they are smoking believing that I am obligated by law to pay for crimes. They responded by sending the public health officer unannounced to my home with a fake police protocol concerning my son and trying to intimidate me to cooperate with the criminals. As this intimidation and a following call with an appeal to cooperate were without avail they try to threaten me with a trustee for my son. That’s an absolute expression of idiocy because they denied him any kind of funding and therefore he is penniless and altogether dependent on my pension.
The whore of Babylon and their money-masters and pimps advertise and disguise their animal farm as a civilized and advanced way of society but in reality it is nothing but evil who wants to destroy humanity.
Now is the time to change our course of self-annihilation and save humanity in making all things transparent so that the energy of love can flow unhindered for the highest good of all. Truth and justice are self-evident and can stand on its own enabling us to live henceforth as responsible protectors of each other in oneness and equality.

With much Love
Franz
All rights reserved! Unchanged duplication desired!
Marbach/Donau September 28, 2014

PS: supplementary documents on request

No comments: