Sunday, September 14, 2014

Health Update from Jim Lucot

I went to the hospital at 10:00PM on Tuesday September 2nd and was released today September 14th. I had an infection in my left ankle that was diagnosed as cellulitis and the Doplar test showed no blood clot. The chest xrays and CT Scan showed that I had viral pneumonia and again , no blood clot. I was on multiple antibiotics every day and finished them this afternoon. I have another problem with skin cancer on my left arm that needs to be taken care of this week. I was in touch with a few of our friends, but wanted to let everyone know that I have a lot of emails (1500) that I am trying my best to get caught up. I appreciate the thoughts and prayers and the positive news regarding the PP programs and the RV to be hopefully completed this week. Love and God Bless. Jim



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have recently become aware of an important book entitled: The One-Minute Cure, by Madison
Cavanaugh. Mr. Lucot needs to read it so he can get well. It is on the web.