Monday, August 18, 2014

Q & A WITH CARDEN: "WE MUST HAVE TODAY OUR RV" ( MORE UPDATES), 18 AUGUST



Quantumleapinc: Hi Carden - Thank you for all you do and the information you provide. My questions are why today and what's so special about today? It has been delayed for 100s times...Just out of curiousity?   

CARDEN:I don't speak for O.
Why today? We have RV in IRAQWe have RV/GCR around the GLOBEThere was roll out started yesterday. This was stopped. Can I make it any more explicit???? I'm mad and frustrated like never before. Read this blog. Your question is fully answered. I promise. You'll get mad right along with me.

Olewiseone: Carden…are you declaring the RV to be DONE or is it actually DONE in this 3rd dimensional reality???

CARDEN: Ha, ha, ha, thanks for the clarification, Olewiseone. Yes, we need to live in 3D for the time being. I am declaring the RV/GCR isalready fait accompli. Yesterday, rates were rolling out all across the country, like clockwork. 

Plans were in motion. Green button hit. Then, after an 
hour and a half, sort of time frame; everything stopped like a train hitting a boulder. We were stalled in the tracks. How did this happen? Software glitch? Leak in the system allowing theft of transfer/data?This is the historic problem with the current - as in the former banking system. 

Too many disappearing wires - ghosts, as it were. Was it another coup? I can only hypothesize. What is the real story? The only story I have is I'm here shouting to these guys to GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD NOW! Bring it NOW. Don't stall for any lame-a$$ reason! There will be geniuses that find a back door in forever. They will be found andarrestedJust let it fly! Arrest the deviant(s!) along the way and don't stop everything just to make an arrest!

L vegas: 
So, as of right now, 12:03 PST, what are we watching for and/or waiting for to know we are there? Will you or EXO post Santa, have an emergency call? What sign or clue will be given that tells us DONE!

CARDEN:EXO'S RED SANTA SUIT... wait... wait.... any minute.

Niteowl:
 Carden,  I have a friend that has relocated some of his IQD to Belize. How is that location going to effect his ability to exchange? Being that this is a global situation?

CARDEN: No difference at all. They will walk into any exchange center and exchange. Only, if your friend was part of a group managed here, they will have to return to USA to exchange.


Mem: If I wanted to pay off my kid's mortgages, when I exchange should I have the name of the mortgage co and payoff amt and then ask for a 
cashierscheck  paid out to the mortgage company,  and same question for car payments and need who the car payments go to and payoff amt?  could I do that if it is not my debt?

CARDEN:MEM, my advice is to wait for the money you receive to be in your account and then to wire it to your child's mortgage company directly. Then, when they have to account for this - if they do, that is (I don't think so!!!!) - on their taxes, you can help with that too. I suggest we wait to see what happens with IRS since I believe this is going to GO AWAY LIKE THE DARK THING IT IS.
I suggest you wire everything. Don't personally like the certified check idea and don't see why it's necessary.

Likewise, you can bring your kid's home under your trust, formed for your family's legacy. Pay it off under the trustBuy it for what is owed. Let your kid's live there 
for free. Then leave it to them under your will. There are so many ways to manage these things. Bring everything under your trust. That's the smart thing to do.

Sunbringer:
 Thanks for all you do.  I'm glad to have you all for a knowledge center.  I hate to even ask this (again) but I've had a really hard time finding where to go to exchange in Kansas.  It seems an insurmountable task. 

 My own community bank knows about this and rumors were that I could walk into ANY bank.  Then that wasn't true and I needed to find thus and so.  Then there may or may not be 800 #s.  If there isn't, I'm lost.  SOMEONE please be kind and answer this 70 year old's question.  WHERE in Kansas? 

 Please?  Bank of America just shut down in this community, too.    I"M SO CONFUSED!!! Thanks, EXO?  Or where to find a list.  I printed the WF list back when but now there's dissension about WF.

CARDEN: Listen to this. 
You WILL BE FINE. Your bank is a corresponding bank with one of the majors. Ask these words, DO YOU HAVE A CORRESPONDING BANKING RELATIONSHIP? HOW DO YOU SEND SWIFT MESSAGES? Your banker may not know the answer to the first question but will answer the second. 

Then, once you have this answer you can know that even though you may have to travel to Dallas, you'll be going to the right bank that coordinates on behalf of your bank. You'll have the option of 1) coming into Dallas and working with the principal - getting your cash verified and credited right away or, 2) exchange with your local branch and wait for them to send it through their channels for 
verificationand payment which may take as long as 2 weeks.

Condor:
 My local Tier 2 Bank where I purchased the VND told me I could exchange it there but it would take 2 to 3 weeks to deposit. I will have to drive 65 miles to Nashville, Tn to exchange with Wells Fargo, but I won't mind. Banks are making tons off of this exchange so they are going to be very accommodating. IMO .

CARDEN: Finally, I have not stated anything in this blog that is new except 
THIS RV HAS HAPPENED ALREADY. THE GREEN BUTTON GO IS ABOUT TO BE PUSHED ANY MINUTE! That's a new look to my makeup.

Sem: Is this you trying to channel positive thought or are you pretty darn confident any minute of this day8/18/14 via specific intel?

CARDEN: Sem, I can't repeat who told me and only say, this is not me spreading "hopium". This is me being FRUSTRATED, ANGRY AND DOWNRIGHT ANNOYED that we did not wake up 
to LIVE RATES THIS AM. I said it last night because it absolutely was ROLLING OUT LIVE LAST NIGHT.... I am so frustrated you can't imagine. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT WE ARE STILL WAITING? I do not know. I expect this ANY SECOND. I'm practically holding my breath in anticipation.

Jim:  NDAs never made sense to me and still don't. Right now, we can blabber to anyone we like, about the RV, the GCR, speculate on rates, etc. etc. Then suddenly we sign an NDA and we can no longer talk to the same folks who already know about it? I guess it means we're not supposed to talk to any NEW folks about it. My previous comment about transparency is the kicker, though.


CARDEN: The NDA is used in 
tradecontracts to secure the buyer/seller from spilling the beans; how much they paid/sold for/etc., who they worked with/principals/processes, etc., etc. It's necessary and realistically needed. Many have been approached on private buy/sell/arbitrage situations, working with the IQD/VND and this is why NDA has been used. Whether you will need one for contract rates at the bank is STILL DEBATABLE.

Nevada Joe: Carden, are you now saying everything has stopped again?  Thanks again for your hard work.


CARDEN:I am saying NOTHING OF THE KIND! Let me be perfectly clear and state and for the record IMO; 
we are in lock and load mode and the RV is GOING TODAY.

SUSAN K: Carden I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your willingness to help us. Now my question is this. I don't have a house I call "my home". It was foreclosed three year ago by my beloved WF (yak, I don't want to deal with them but for dinar business it appears I have to). Now many gurus say don't spend large money shortly after CE. But I must buy my home at earliest possible time. How long is discrete period of waiting before I spend such rather large amount of money (quarter to half of a million is what I'm looking). Thank you in advance.

CARDEN:
I know many people got upside down on their mortgage and fell into the traps and minefields and ended up foreclosed and lost their home. This is the sad truth of the past CMO debacle that affected the world and not just USA.

My best advice (and thank you for asking me, like a 
Dear Abby :-) ) would be to consider this. If you had anywhere in the world you could live where would that be? In what country? Because you will have your choice. The world is a huge place. Unless you have no desire to explore, then and have chosen your future home already; go ahead and buy it. Place it under a trust, with a loan facilitated by the trust, paid monthly, or quarterly. 

Have a budget in place. Act wisely and spend wisely and plan to have your money forever. Whether it's WF or another bank doesn't matter. You have to get over your hurt feelings because the people that worked on your foreclosure were only making a living and doing their job. You'll be with a whole new group of people that will be falling all over themselves to make up for their poor disgraceful behavior.
Publicado por Dinaresgurus.blogspot.com FORO DINAR GURUS en 1:41

No comments: