Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Q & A WITH CARDEN FROM S3A: "WE MUST HAVE TODAY OUR RV", (LATE UPDATE), 19 AUGUST

Q & A WITH CARDEN FROM S3A:

DONNA SKINNER: Carden, I'm puzzled by your statement, "this may be a once in a lifetime opportunity that you lucked into."  
May be...???  Did I miss something?  I didn't know there was a maybe about it.   With the new Republic in place, is there even a remote possibility that we can't exchange?  You know...I could expect that from the old dark ones, but not the ones that I am hoping and hearing are in control.

CARDEN: Donna, sorry to be confusing. I meant "ONCE" as in you "may" not be able to repeat this experience! YOU DEFINITELY WILL BE ABLE TO CASH OUT THIS TIME! AND I'M STILL CALLING IT TONIGHT/TODAY.

The news will spread like wildfire amped up on kerosene and spread by a gale-force wind! We'll call it exponential wild-fire! I like it. Staying calm is definitely easy when you know that it's ANY MINUTE! Yes, I'm here. We'll start that flame with one of ZEUS'S FIREY LIGHTENING BOLTS!

FRESHTHINK: Carden, are you saying you are expecting it to still go tonight? Is there not a preferred time-of-day window for this to happen or does that not even matter? In other words, could it happen anytime of day or night?

CARDEN: I was hoping for 800#!!! It's coming!

DINAR DUDE: Hi Carden, you have been awesome yourself whole day, a question for you , are we expecting blessings to shower upon us tonight ?? As Obama clearly said in his speech that GOI is now just weeks away ! So what I read here is that GOI to be seated is now not necessary for RV and therefore RV can happen tonight. Please can you elaborate what is your and of course EXO intel now saying for the very latest as I understand these are always fluid situations ???  

CARDEN: This is a "fluid situation". Yes. It is a situation which is also "slippery". It is a situation which is "now you see it now you don't!" I AM STILL CALLING IT TODAY/TONIGHT. All day long it's been this way - minutes/hours away... now here we are and this day is moving into TUESDAY. Wow! After all this you'd think I would get that RED SANTA SUIT and CHRISTMAS! 
It's not easy to stand here and call this now. It's no simple feat. I've never done this before on this blog - other than to say, I BELIEVE THIS WILL HAPPEN SOON! And that was a fact! We should have had RV in JAN, IN APR, IN JUN/JUL and now??? We must have it now. The line in CEMENT has been drawn and the party's that are/were/will be are all in alignment. We had LIVE RATES YESTERDAY but it didn't last. We had LIVE RATES EARLIER, and they called it "testing" but that was not the case. IMO. YES, IMO, I'm still holding firm

LADY SMARZ: Oh my word.  Thank you Carden for your giving nature; thread packed with great info.  Now, hope you can answer this....Exo has said to keep some of the gold.  I understand it to be the dinar.  If it is SO would placing some in MCA work as well as holding in hand?  If I have to wait for S4, I will.  :)

CARDEN:I will tell you my thoughts on this question. IQD is GOLD-BACKED and will definitely climb. Can we continue with our currency exchange opportunity though, and without licensing? What I'm saying here is and as an example, take Viet Nam. They have passed a law that as of Sept 2nd, no ordinary citizen may exchange any currency, unless you are licensed currency trader, or are doing business in another country that precipitates the need for this service.

 This is the same thing that may be done here. We will wait and see what S4 advises. That's my best advice.
If you have no interest in being a currency trader, and are not doing business outside the USA then, this may be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that you lucked into.
Publicado por Dinaresgurus.blogspot.com FORO DINAR GURUS en 9:27



Wilbur Grodan:"Watch for movement by 1415 Tokyo time MONDAY night"

New York is the last major market to close Vancouver may be a factor with all the miners based there.

Look for change after the lunch hour in Tokyo TUESDAY.
Publicado por Dinaresgurus.blogspot.com FORO DINAR GURUS en 9:16



No comments: