Friday, August 8, 2014

** Iraqi dinar, recently being said **

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
** Iraqi dinar, recently being said **
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 8-Aug-2014 04:29:48

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinardetectives.com/updates:
=====
8-7-14 Already Blessed: TONY AND DC WILL HAVE A LOT TO SAY TOMORROW. HANG IN THERE.
---
8-7-14 Oldschool: There is so much going on right now it would make your head spin!!! Mine is still spinning from the intel I just got!!! Wish I could share but I am still trying to process it myself. It's all good. Don't believe the smoke that's out there!!
---
8-7-14 Markz: Someone at Treasury tried to pull a fast one last night. Shame... :) All appears to be spectacular now. I am VERY excited about this week.
---
8-7-14 SpecialAgentGibbs: The global system I said HAD to be in place, now is … and all it had to do was turn its back on the greed of the west.
=====

No comments: