Friday, August 22, 2014

HUMOR

Importance  of Walking

Walking  can add minutes to your life. This enables you at 85  years old to spend an additional 5 months in a  nursing  home at $7000 per month.

 *****

My grandpa started walking  five miles a day when he was 60.. Now he's
97 years old  and we don't know where he is.

*****

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy  me.

*****

The  only reason I would take up walking is so that  I could hear heavy breathing again .

*****

I have to walk early in the morning,  before my brain figures out what I'm doing.

*****

I joined a health club last year,  spent about 400 bucks.

Haven't lost a pound.       Apparently you have to go there .

*****

Every  time I hear the dirty word 'exercise',   I wash  my mouth out
with chocolate.

*****

If you are going to try cross-country  skiing,  start with a small country.

*****

I  know I got a lot of exercise  the last few  years,......   just
getting over the  hill.

*****

We all get heavier as we get older,because there's a lot more information in our heads.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

*****

              
AND

Every  time I start thinking too much about how I look,

I just find a Happy  Hour and by the time I leave,


I look just fine.

No comments: