Sunday, August 3, 2014

God of antiquity warns dreamer: Everything is about to change!

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
God of antiquity warns dreamer: Everything is about to change!
Posted By: NationalDreamCenter [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 3-Aug-2014 00:58:53


The implications of this dream and the resulting research are simply too big to keep this tucked away from public view. In a nutshell, the dreamer was visited in her dream by a mysterious being and received important information about our future. This is the thorough documentation of not only the dream, but all the possible implications of what the dream visitor is warning.
Please note that the actual dream was not mine, but from our dreamer code-named “Elyse.”
The original section of the report was called...
Constellations: Is it Koo or Coup?
First part of the dream: “I can’t remember how I got there exactly, but I was floating in space. I felt warm and weightless, but I wasn’t floating aimlessly, I felt like I was being guided. I eventually came to rest at a place surrounded by many constellations and I heard a warm, gentle male voice call my name. He told me that very soon my world would change and he gently spun me around in space to face a set of constellations.”
So, she starts off getting shown a bunch of constellations and the history behind them.
Dreamer: “He told me that these constellations were those of “forgotten heroes”….He mentioned that the world had “purposefully forgotten” these heroes and that because of this, things have gotten much worse, much faster than it should have? When he had finished telling me about all of the other constellations, he turned me to face a HUGE constellation. This one was shaped like a man clad in armor.”
Our dreamer here didn’t know anything about constellations, but she was guided to the very constellation that all ancient civilizations revered (this is fully explained in the attached link).

The research is impeccable, and the implications are breathtaking. Read more and find out what this guru/Mayan God/dream guide told the dreamer about our world!
By the way, this was a Project August dream, which means the dreamer held an intention to dream about August 2014!!

No comments: