Sunday, August 10, 2014

A Senior’s Tax Return

A Senior’s Tax Return

I just received an audit on my tax return for 2014 back from the IRS. It puzzles me!!!
They are questioning how many dependents I claimed.
I guess it was because of my response to the question: “List all dependents?”
I replied: 12 million illegal immigrants; 3 million crack heads;
42 million unemployed people on food stamps,
2 million people in over 243 prisons;
Half of Mexico ; and 535 persons in the U.S. House and Senate.”
1 useless President.
Evidently, this was NOT an acceptable answer.
I KEEP ASKING MYSELF, WHO DID I MISS?
taxes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DHS,EPA,CIA,FBI,BLM,CDC,FDA,HAARP,FEMA/FEMA camps,Full FED retirement,Underground bunkers,bailouts,Israel,Fed.$3T,methadone prog,Medicaid,medicare,Gov.bnft pckg,Mill. ind. complex,Nasa,spotted owl,red squirrel,jumping turtles,Area51,Press. plane/helicopter,WH and staff,intl.policy cmm,Embassies,Phones,Grants,Hollow points & weapons to gov agencies...Sorry I'm running out of characters for the comments box.

Anonymous said...

DEA,FAA,Coast guard,NORAD,Chemtrails,Nuke Reg. Agency,Imminent domain....Who did I miss?