Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Tlar Short Status Update

Tlar Short Status Update

07/09/2014
Tlar:  From Tuesday Night:

Blue let everyone know my satellite dish is on the ground. I am having all my roofs done and tomorrow will be the 3rd day I have been unable to communicate with anyone by email or on the site.

I was able to make one post yesterday but can't do anymore. Hang tight. Just know something is going down.

Shortly Maliki will be gone if not already. They will not let one man ruin Iraq. Hopefully everything will be re-roofed by tomorrow  (Wednesday) and I will send out an email. Tlar

Tlar Wednesday Morning: 

This is being done from my phone. This Sunday will make the plan 12-13 days late.
~~~
 You all have heard the rumors floating around Baghdad. There was and is much going on behind the scenes; some of it covert to change the situation and remove Maliki.

He has to go and there are rumors including an article saying he has been dropped by the SOL, another rumor of a coup and yet another of Maliki has left the country.

If you recall the article saying both Iran and the US have made strange bedfellows and both want him out, then you can see a little of what's been going on. It also mentioned the CIA in the same article.

 Everything is there in all these articles for all to see what is going on behind scenes.

There is a move to make the SOL do the right thing through incentive (carrot and stick).

This should clear the way for a smooth parliamentary meeting Sunday or before.

The blocks will quickly clean up last minute disputes and get on with the business of creating a government.

Turki is waiting as are you and I and will do his thing shortly after announcement. 

I think within days as in a few. It has been a long winding road to get here since July 1st but I believe we are almost there barring no more unforeseen problems. Keep fingers crossed.

Again this is from my phone and I am worse at typing on my phone than I am on my computer. Excuse typos. Tlar

 New Comment Added:

By the way a note of interest. Nobody including the international community could anticipate that they would have to go to such extremes to get this guy out.

The thought was because there was no way he would be able to form a government that he would just leave.
I actually wrote my last email (not sent yet but on day of RV) on June 29th and it is also late but nothing changed.

I will still send it out and post it on CC where those that are curious can read. It is long and borring but will hopefully fill in the blanks. Most will be to busy as I will also be busy.

Thats why I wrote it in advance. Tlar

www.currencychatter.com


No comments: