Thursday, July 10, 2014

Stage3Alpha:

Stage3Alpha:

Jason Isham July 10, 2014 CAN ANYONE SEE THE STATUS OF IRAQ ON THE WTO SITE AND IF NOT WHY....AS WE KNOW THIS IS DONE BUT WE ARE BEING BLOCKED FROM SEEING SO REACH OUT TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN OTHER COUNTRIES ASK FOR THEIR HELP TO SEE
THE WAY I SEE IT THERE SHOULD BE INFORMATION FOR US TO LOOK AT AND VERIFY ......

Dennis Drake  July 10, 2014 They do not want the Public majority to see whats happening DUH

PDiddy > Aura Blue July 10, 2014 I saw the WTO doc last year with the stipulations and deadline date of later this week...They are blocking EVERYTHING that has anything to do with this.

Aura Blue > PDiddy July 10, 2014 Considering that there are only 2 days left in the week is quite encouraging!   Thanks for that tidbit PD :-)
....

PDiddy > Aura Blue July 10, 2014 I want everyone to remember what I said from Tuesday and yesterday... and to know that what I said I was told by not only every intel contact I had, but every contact that I know who has a credible Intel contact that everything is ready for the exchange button... Tuesday I said the question is when they want to roll this out.. Middle of the week or wait till the weekend and do Fri night/Sat AM 800#s with appts set for Mon-Wed. I think we're there... in the grand scheme of things will I care about the 2 days when I go from a VND/IQD millionaire to a TRN millionaire worth a few hundred million?

No comments: