Wednesday, April 2, 2014

WhiteHat Auxiliaries Q & A Part 2

WhiteHat Auxiliaries Q & A  Part 2

04/02/2014
R L says:  April 1, 2014 at 5:03 pm  WHA, WH and OWoN – thank you once again for your dedication and support to all of us little minnows swimming in the big ocean of international affairs…

I appreciate that notwithstanding the stratospheric level of your daily involvement, you are nevertheless interested in knowing our thoughts and sentiments, and generously share such factual information which we literally have no other way of finding.

A few FC’s ago, you stated that you expected a significant signing in Hong Kong, which would trigger the GCR/RV. Understandably, the details/circumstances of this event were not up for discussion. Why I mention this here, is that it would imply that the “rumour-intel” from years ago, that the event would go from the “east to the west” might be correct.
~~~

  R L Continues:  Given the reports coming out now, specifically FC 114, the GCR appears to be imminent. My question goes to linking the Hong Kong signing with the comment in FC 114: “We will probably only come out at c10 EST so as to cover Mid States and then 07-00 is not too bad to West Coasters.

OMG we hear. No we won’t delay it more or the Europeans will take the lot. West Coasters you move it or lose it.”

Is it correct to understand this as the Europeans having knowledge of the GCR/RV before the USA? Also, might it be reasonable to assume that China will have knowledge of the GCR/RV before the Europeans? By China, I also mean other countries in that time zone band.

My second question is whether the WA will be able to extend the “heads up” (implied in FC 114 for the USA) to those of us in the far eastern time zone?

Thank you for your precious time and for the courtesy you show to all of us. If these questions are unanswerable at this time, I do understand.

whitehatauxiliaries says:  April 1, 2014 at 7:23 pm  Hello,  I really do not know the answers to your questions. I do not work at the top levels, and for me to presume and pinpoint the answers already given would be risking giving you my opinions taken as fact.

All I can say is simply stay in touch here. So many are on alert. So many are all over the world. If they see something, they will say something. Perhaps we should take that slogan away from DHS? A lot of good it did Edward Snowden, so perhaps we need to stay away from such slogans.

All we can do is post any information we are allowed to have from the top. The White Hats and their colleagues are trying their very best to help us all. My best advice is to let them do such, and we will be here to carry the message that they graciously have permitted us to have, directly from them, when appropriate.  Thank you!

m says:   April 1, 2014 at 7:00 pm  Thank you for all the updates, questions and comments are great too.

I know that the Prosperity programs are looped in with the WGS. Deliveries have always been a mystery, more so rumor…… I understand there is over 75 prosperity programs, will all of those be paid or just certain programs? Would like your opinion as you may squash a lot of false hoods.

I had inquired a few weeks ago in regards to Farm Claims, you mentioned you would try to ask.

If so please share any information you can, as you know there is rumors of those as well, such as the original 13 claimants will be the only one’s to get paid and that there was never a court case for farm claims.

That almost makes me laugh, having read those two rumors put together. But more specifically that there was never a Supreme Court for Farm Claims as proclaimed by a person that goes by a moniker Alice in Wonderland!!

Mr. BB I’m sure is ready for this to be over, as well WH, participants and the Elders.

Your response and your patience with all of us is Greatly APPRECIATED and Many thanks to ALL who are still fighting on the Front Lines for all of US.   thanks,  m

whitehatauxiliaries says:  April 1, 2014 at 7:16 pm  Hello,  I am not sure there are 75 of them. There could be. But I have no way to know that for sure. Many such “programs” were offered in the past and were outright scams sold as legitimate endeavors.

Many were legitimate and were pilfered by Bush cronies, as outlined in the White Hat reports. It’s a murky, unclear and not very well understood issue. These high level trade programs were/are highly political things.

I have attended court proceedings were federal prosecutors brought in “expert witnesses” from the Fed to testify that they do not exist, as they tried to jail someone for promoting them.

Yet, look at the White Hat reports. There is your proof that they DO exist. And, the do indeed. The area is shark infested, as OWoN has elaborated on.

I am sorry but I did not follow up on the farm claims does to my increasingly hectic schedule. I will try later. I hear a lot about them, but such things seem to come from the NESARA camp, and I do know for sure that NESARA is just a concept, and is not law or being worked on, or secretly being mapped out in a secret chamber in the White House.

All the paymasters are ready. They have worked very hard, and then some. Very few of us could have done their jobs. I know I could not have even come close.  Thank you.

m says: April 1, 2014 at 7:25 pm  I appreciate your quick response. If you can please verify that Omega and Farm Claim are included in the scheduled payout. A simple yes, will make my 20+ year wait well worth it.

whitehatauxiliaries says:  April 1, 2014 at 8:20 pm  Hello,  I am not sure about Farm Claims.

I have heard the Omega name mentioned from the mouths of persons that would not have said so had there been no good reason to.

I cannot say more. When the WGS is set loose, it all comes down the chute. It will be then that answers will be had. I am afraid no such firm information about these programs is available at this hour, except that activities designated as “prosperity programs” are on the lists for payout.  Thank you!

JohnF says:     April 2, 2014 at 1:04 am   I get the impression from earlier comments and your answers that both the dinar and dong will be released for exchange. What about other currencies? I’m specifically interested in the ZIM and would like to know if it will also be released as part of this initial exchange. thank you
       
    whitehatauxiliaries says:   April 2, 2014 at 7:51 am   There are 20 in total. We do not know which currencies other than the USD, IQD and VND. I have asked but such information was not given to me.

Once I ask and am told an answer, I do not press the point. I have to show respect for the process in order to be of service to all of you. I hope you understand. We will be told what we can be told at the right times.    Thank you!

VivVixxen says:   April 2, 2014 at 3:09 am  Though I have not posted on this site before, I have been following the blog for quite some time. I am without words sufficient to express my most sincere gratitude to the White Hats and their Auxiliaries.

Just when I had lost faith that people with ample credibility, integrity, knowledge, ability and testicular fortitude existed to see these events to their conclusion, a dear dear friend who possessed many of these qualities started this blog.

Thank you, Tony for your personal sacrifices you make to keep us all informed. That being said, I think I can speak for many of us here, that we wish you well, and want you to make sure that you are taking proper care of yourself so that you can continue your work.

To the most gracious WH contact that has provided the information, answers, and timely additional contacts to enable this blog to continue to provide each of us a renewed sense of hope and bewilderment at the complexity of the matter: Thank you for your efforts and willingness to share with us.

I remain in awe of each WH that continues to persevere for the interests of mankind. Every man, woman and child in our world is forever in your debt.

 Many of us will never know your names, but please know that those of us who are aware of your endeavors are continuously holding each of you in the highest regard. If there is any part that we can play to assist, please please please let us know. Many of us are not here just for personal gain.

 We ache for the damaged state of humanity, for our nations, and for our world. We are angered by the treacherous actions that have lead us to this state of great worldwide need.

Though many in this world will never know what you’ve done, I for one will share as much of your story as I know with my children, future grandchildren, and anyone else willing to listen so that your noble purpose will be appreciated for generations to come; and also in hopes that hindsight will provide the wisdom to keep eyes and ears open for future attempts at chicanery so that it can be exposed and quickly dispelled.

 whitehatauxiliaries says   April 2, 2014 at 7:52 am    Thank you, VV!   We need legions of people such as yourself.

James says:        April 2, 2014 at 3:26 am  WHA  No real question or anything, just a thank you to all involved and an observation that astounded me… only the other day on FC113 I posted about the timezone issue which I hadn’t heard mentioned at all before as it really could be an issue for many.

Then, the very next FC114 comes along and wow! We’re talking about timezones! The FC itself touched on it and now people are replying from all over the globe about it. It had long been a query in my mind but I only decided to bring it up the other day.

Perhaps it is a sign we are genuinely getting close now; people are starting to realise “oh hang on, where do I stand in the global queue?”. I guess it will be pot luck but I genuinely hope everyone gets a fair crack at the whip regardless of where they live. It would be so awful if somebody lost out because of the timezone lottery.

I have to say, like someone else has, the comment about “Europeans taking the lot” was a bit confusing as I thought the world would have the announcement together as one? If so, then the Europeans wouldn’t have any headstart surely?

Seems OWoN are saying that actually Europe will be in full swing cashing in by the time the Americans find out? Unless I read it wrong?

We live in an age where news travels instantly, but I do wonder who will make the global GCR announcement – will it be done per country by the leader, or will it be just internet news going viral, or will the WHA be the breaker… wow, I bet this thing all comes down different to what we all expect. Exciting though, and I am grateful. Already planning the charity!

whitehatauxiliaries says:  April 2, 2014 at 7:48 am  Hello,  I am never told in advance of a date. That is for the people in the trenches to determine based on their work and timetables as they coordinate all their efforts. None of these fine people are obligated to deliver dates to me, and I am fine with that.

It will proceed when all is done to their satisfaction. We will be given as much information as possible, when appropriate to release it. Our only task is to be prepared.  Thank you!

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2014/04/whitehat-auxiliaries-q-a-part-21.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rumor is that NO PROSPERITY FUNDS WILL BE RELEASED UNLESS AND UNTIL THE CRIMINAL PHONY MAFIASO CABAL 'GOVERNMENT' OPERATING AS "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INC" OUT OF THE DISTRICT OF CRIMINALS, WASHINGFTON, DC, IS OUT OF 'BUSINESS' AND REPLACED WITH THE TRUE REPUBLIC GOVERNMENT FOR OUR NATION. SO WHERE IS OUR PATRIOT LOYAL REPUBLIC MILITARY AND MILITIA, AND WHY HAVEN'T THEY YET ARRESTED AND IMPRISONED THESE CRIMINALS? THESE THIEVES, MURDERERS AND SATAN WORSHIPPERS ARE A SERIOUS PROBLEM FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD AS WELL AS FOR AMERICA.