Saturday, April 5, 2014

WF Bank Story

This evening I was at my local WF Bank at Galleria at Tyler.  Needed to redo a CC Pin #.  Well, I've never been asked by a bank employee what I do for a living.   And I'm 67 years old now.  That is, however, not until this evening.  I wasn't really sure how I would answer, but just for the heck of it I did so in this fashion.  I responded that I was basically retired, but that I used to be part owner of a Mortgage Company in San Diego, and I added that our company "warehoused" through Wells Fargo. Then I said that today I do some 'currency exchanging' for fun.  He looked at me and grinned from ear to ear.  I smiled back and said, "I realize you're really not supposed to comment about that, but I know that you know that WE KNOW - that you know - Right?"  I thought he was going to bust out laughing.  All he could do was grin and gulp.  ....  I thanked him for his assistance.  He said, "Have a good weekend".  And that was my time to grin as I shot back, "I'm planning to have a REALLY GOOD Weekend"  He was still one huge grin as he walked me to the door.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BRAVO FOXTROT DELTA! . . . . .