Sunday, April 20, 2014

TNT CHAT WITH KIRKWOOD, 20 APRIL

TNT CHAT WITH KIRKWOOD, 20 APRIL



[SaraLee] Any News yet?

[KIRKWOOD] SaraLee yes the group we wanted to go ,,, they went TODAY... Said we should get the 800# this weekend ,,, it will be publictuesday on CBI ... Lets hope that we will be done. 

[raven] What was the group thing Kirkwood referenced?

[inspired2] the group he was referring to was Admirals

[inspired2] if true, that is good news for us

[mikesbabe] Did Tony do a tweet today? I did not get it....can someone tell me what he said

[KIRKWOOD] mikesbabe all is GOOD ... We are still looking for a great weekend

[SaraLee] KIRKWOOD What group cashed in today you said?

 [KIRKWOOD] SaraLee the leader who is first ... please know I was told they were to go last weekend ... there has been things we been waiting ON ... I was told they started TODAY .... I truly will be so glad when the words are over ,,,, action tells the real truth ..... going into the exchange will be real for ME .... 3 years 7 months of words everyday ……. The Admirals ....

[SaraLee] KIRKWOOD Well That sounds really Hopeful for me... Its our Golden Egg

 [KIRKWOOD] SaraLee there will be a day we will know why we have waited so LONG ... I was told we will or some people are going to hear truth next week ,,, ALL we can do is wait and SEE....GOOD is coming to us ALL ... God bless USA 

 [wycoffjul] KIRKWOOD So did you hear more from your source? Was going to go get shower but seen you popped in!! LOL

 [KIRKWOOD] wycoffjul things have started today was what i was told ... good good and lets pray for both reasons  Sunday ... a double blessing

[SaraLee] Happy Easter to all of you and may we get our Golden Egg soon ...

[willcee] Evening room so Kirkwood do you think we will see this by Monday

 [KIRKWOOD] willcee this has been the most mind blowing thing i have ever gone through ... everyday is might change ,,, I hope we receive the 800 tonight or sunday and was told we might see this on CBI Tuesday ,,,, I know only one thing ,,, done will be real to me walking out of the exchange center ,,,,, drop to my knees ... look up to the sky and you thank You so much for blessing ME .... THAT will be the truth 4real ... I want this right NOW ... IT has been the longest ,,, the test of faith ... my mustard seed has roots in my hand !!

[KIRKWOOD] it is a GO .... THEN a stop ... it was to have gone but they stopped 5 min before ... Black Friday .... the one that hurt me the most .... Christmas 

[willcee] That one hurt me too

[KIRKWOOD] willcee lets hope and pray we get the double blessing Sunday to make up for Christmas .... we will all stand up to our complete .... NEW LIFE  ......

1 comment:

Jason Wisdom said...

At least one guy is doing something about it https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1zvtuHT7Cl4