Monday, April 7, 2014

OKIE AND OTHER UPDATE

Subject: OKIE AND OTHER UPDATE
14 OKIEOILMAN: ACCORDING TO INFORMATION RECEIVED THIS MORNING THE G.C.R. [Global Currency Reset], IS SCHEDULED
 FOR TODAY. IF THERE ARE ANY ISSUES THEN THIS COULD RUN INTO FRIDAY. I WAS FURTHER ADVISED 
THE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL COME THRU THE MEDIA ADDRESSING A 
G.C.R. [Global Currency Reset], ON MSNBC. BLESSINGS GALORE.  

We all need help from someone sometime, all could use some kind and helping words, with all the
 junk we all go thru daily. All of us know who is the strength and encourager with never ending love 
for us all. Trying times right now for many so let’s all help each other now and always by lifting
 each other’s spirits. Miracle healings are still happening. God Bless. Comment 

4-7-14 Kaperoni: Article: "Araji: The governments of the Center and Kurdistan are responsible 
for delay approving the Budget." The Kurds want assurance they will get 17% of the budget and 
that means they need an Oil and Gas law done.  So until they do, they will not show for a quorum. 
 IMO, the first order of business for the new PM is the Oil and Gas law.  Comment 

Tony: If you are taking in a 50K dinar in and cashing it to find out what the rate is?
Ray:  No, I’m doing that to see that it’s really real!

Tony:  But you will only be able to do ONE note prior to your appointment.  That’s what we are 
told it will say in the packet, so make sure it’s enough money to do what you need to do!

Ray:  I really have a different plan, so everyone listening to me today, don’t do what I do!  Do 
what I say to do!
To:  I just don’t want people missing their one opportunity and then hunt down Ray

We’re ready!  Good morning, TNT!  Today is Monday, April 7, 2014.  Is it really?  Are you sure? 
 This is a really great day.  Pam intentionally, on purpose, made sure this call could not go longer
 than one hour this morning.  Just so you know that. It was our plan to do a short call today in
 hopes that we will do a longer call later, though we don’t know for sure.

The info is basically the same:  everything is done.  We have gone through a hundred 
different scenarios about how this can work.  No one is fussing or fighting over anything at all; 
this is simply a timing issue.  Some people hoped I wouldn’t do a call this morning, but I thought
 it was important.  Even though it didn’t happen on Friday night or Sunday night, it is still happening. 
 Some things took longer than expected to be completed and some people had time off over the weekend
 because they will be working extended hours for the rest of the month.  They gave everyone a breather &
now it’s back to work!

I was oaky with that over the weekend and today, knowing everything we do know.  The lower 
denominations are out over Iraq, with different rates in different regions;  it’s confusing to
 everybody over there.  That is causing an issue, as DC said they had five different rates in their
 own country.  They continue to use television to tell everyone that they will see a change in the 
economy.  They are now one of the richest banks and will be one of the richest countries in the 
world.  This public info tells us how close this is.

Their elections start in four days, and it is critical that this get done before the elections, because
 that will decide if Maliki gets voted in.  It will get started by Friday at the latest, and I don’t think 
that they will wait until then.  They won’t want to disrupt the first day of elections by having people
 stand in line at the bank instead.

There is nothing negative to tell you:  no problems, no arguing, no changes in rates or dates.  
It is right here are the doorstep, waiting for it to be done. Everyone is in position in the banks, 
exchangers, and security. Everyone involved in the process or monitoring the process are all 
where they are supposed to be right now, at their desks, locations and briefing rooms. There have 
been multiple updates and briefing over the weekend, and they have increased those as they get
 closer to the countdown.  This is for the public rollout.  Most of the meetings and conversations
 are now talking about the RV and GCR [Global Currency Reset], in the past tense, so we are really close.

Do we have an idea?  We do, but things are very touchy. Everything that WE asked for is being 
accomplished right now, so we don't’ want to upset the apple cart.  It’s not about our part.  
It’s not about announcements to be made;  I’m not going to do that today, or interfere in any way.
  So you know that if I’m saying that, I must be hearing something really good, and I’m not going to
 interfere with that in any way!

216:  How are you?

Tony:  I am superfantastic, and that is not a joke.

216:  This is my 188th Monday in this adventure – that’s about three years.  CL came out and said
 that the US is holding up the IMF from doing their programs, and that Congress would have to pass
 the bill for her to move onward.  I believe Harry Reid and John Boehner did that.  On Friday, was 
there a correction on that, trying to get it through after what CL said publically?

Tony:  They had an agreement that this had to be done and Congress had to approve it to
 reform the IMF;  that’s not going to happen with this Congress because the US would be giving up
 its power of veto.  The only way to move on with that is for the IMF to create a new (similar)
 resolution, but Congress would still have to pass that.  However, this reform bill was never part
 of the RV process.  I don’t want to get involved with political opinions or things to do with that 
process, because it doesn’t involve us, the RV or the payout procedures.

216:  Is it possible Iraq will RV and the rest of the basket will stay on hold?

Tony:  Iraq has already done it – it’s 3.71 on the cards!  The lower denominations are now out, all
 the way down to the fields.  There is a problem because there are five different rates depending 
on what part of the country you are in.  More importantly, the elections are on Friday and they 
want people to be happy and vote them back in.  That’s why we are happy and it’s come down to 
the point. Let’s just do it!

513 caller:  What is the US and IMF’s opinion of Maliki?  Do they want him reelected?  Or are they 
delaying this to give him a black eye?

Tony:  They have agreed to help him.  IF they didn’t want to do that, they would have come up 
with a different plan.  M still has power over there, and we don't want to mess with that.  Everyone
 has signed agreements on this.  I believe this makes the election a critical point;  I don’t know if 
that is a couple hours or a couple of days, but it makes sense for them to do it earlier, so 
that M can take credit before the elections.  On the 11th, the elections start with the provincial
 governors, and people will not vote for M’s people if he doesn’t get that out.

Caller:  My worry is that they will hold off to the 10th just to say “we’ve met our end of the deal,
 but sorry you’re not getting elected because you didn’t get the news out early enough.”
Tony:  All I can say is that’s not what I’m hearing.

208 caller:  I’m the emotional one from last week:  I just wanted so say Happy Birthday to DC,
 and you and the Mods are all great!  We appreciate you worldwide!

Tony:  There is a birthday thread for DC on the forum, and he’s an old, old guy.  Not really!  He is 
right in his prime, he’s smart and well-connected, and like everyone else in DC right now, he is at
 his desk and in meetings, which is why he’s not here today.  He said if we go past an hour he will
 join us, but Pam says we are NOT going past an hour.

Caller:  My phone gave up and that’s why I disconnected.  Have the best day you can have!  We 
appreciate you worldwide!

818 caller:  We know that China oil credits are driving the dinar;  what’s driving the dong price?

Tony:  China is driving the dong price.  They are not driving the dinar;  the dinar is being 
established as the new reserve currency, and it is being used as a driver for the GCR.  [Global Currency Reset], China has
 more dong than anything else, they made it part of the GCR, and they are driving the dong price 
because they have more control in that part of the world.

Caller:  Those who were paid out before mid-January, I heard there was a 50 million dinar limit.  
Did that apply to them?

Tony:  There is no limit – well, there might have been then, it’s gone back and forth.  Probably 
they didn’t and it may not be there today.  I shouldn’t talk about that.  We’ll see how that works 
out. It’s not like anyone’s going to lose any money, it’s just structured differently.

Caller: What was your networking marketing company?
Tony:  I was part of several companies, such as Excel, PrePaid Legal.

Caller:  I know you from Excel!
Tony:  Well, almost everyone in Sacramento was in my Excel and PPL organizations!  (Now everyone’s
 going to run and look that up...)

513 caller:  It seems like eons ago a friend of a friend introduced me to all this and of course listening 
to you reinforces that.  I have a question:  based on what you’re saying, it looks like superfantastic
 news, but what if we get to a week from now, or a month from now… what does that mean?  Do 
you talk about that?  Does that make sense?

Tony:  Realistically, it’s hard when you ask me those questions and I actually know the answer, 
but then say, “I can’t tell you”.  I don’t look at those because I know some of the things that are
 happening right this moment that you can’t see, things that tell me it will never make it to when you
 just said.  I know what they are working on to make the announcement, so it’s hard for me to think
 that way.  I know what they are saying, working on in the meetings and briefings, and something
 would have to go terribly wrong for that to happen. It would all have to fall apart completely for
 that to happen.  It’s here;  that’s what we are dealing with.

Caller:  I have friends who harass me with that question, “ What if June comes, are you still thinking
 the same thing?”  And I say YES, but I cannot give them a reason why.


Tony:  I go through the same thing with my friends and even my wife and kids.  “Are you still 
believing that?”, she asks.  I sit around with business owners and politicians, talking to them, but
 you are not in it, getting the phone calls I get saying this is the next step or that has been 
accomplished.  I do still believe it because I have the information, but most won’t take the time to 
hear it.  They  just want me to call when it’s done.  They don’t understand because they won’t
take the time to learn, and also you are telling them things so far beyond their belief about how
 countries negotiate and what the governments are up to… so you try to cut it down to
 the basics.  Then somebody like BaghdadInvest who hates Americans, trying to get people to 
send their dinar in, and some people did, because that bad news is easier for them to accept than 
what is really going on.  I know a lot of your people are saying “It’s not going to happen because it’s
 too crazy” and in terms of what they know, that may be true.  I have to go through the same thing
 on a larger scale. What you need to know is that everything we have been waiting for has been 
done.  We’re not hearing about any fighting in Iraq, Kurdistan, HCL… they’re not talking about it,
 so they must have come to an agreement!   The bankers have let out the lower denominations
 because their families were being threatened, and now the government has to do something to get
those rates aligned.  You are in a great position, and if all else fails, have the listen to the call! 
It’s recorded, have them listen themselves!

636 caller:  Is the elite still cashing in?
Tony:  I don’t believe so – I think they have all exchanged already!

Caller:  I keep hearing about UST notes coming out;  is that true?
Tony:  It is true – there are UST notes, but they are not bills.  They are notes like a mortgage note 
or a car note, and the banks are using them to track the dinar.  That’s what people don’t understand.

352 caller:  I read Who Moved My Cheese?, and like M370, I haven’t yet find the maze where the 
cheese is hidden.

Tony:  That’s because you are IN the maze already!

Caller:  So if I don’t get the rate I want, I walk out and walk into a different door?
Tony:  No.  They put the cheese in Friday’s room, and then moved it to Monday’s room. We can 
only go by the announcements, but we don’t know what happened overnight. There was a meeting 
this morning at 8am, and I don't do my call until 1pm EST, and there might be four changes
 in between.  The best-laid plans continuously change – until they don’t.  This has changed and
evolved and that will continue until they get to the end of that maze.  We can practically see it now, 
but we are there.  The book tells us that we expect things one way, and the next day it changes.  So you think
 you will get a promotion on Monday, then the company decides not to do promotions until Friday or until something 
else happens.  That’s what life is like! Once you know that occurs, it’s much easier to go through…

954 caller:  I’m waiting for this to save my condo.

Tony:  Let’s hope it comes in time!
Caller:  Thanks to you and the Mods.  I’ve been in this for nine years, and it blows my mind that 
people are tired after six months!   I am looking forward to helping a lot of people when this comes 
through.  You and the mods have kept my sanity.

Tony:  I want to thank you!  You are the pioneer and you believed it enough to stay involved, and 
that paved the way for people like me to take advantage of this opportunity.
Caller: God bless you, and hopefully the next time we talk it will be in better circumstances.

Tony:  We have the greatest Mods – hard-working and they don't get paid, either, to put up with all 
the negativity on the sites.
954 caller:  [Can’t really hear]  No questions, don’t want to upset the applecart.  God bless and I’ll
meet you in Vegas.

312 caller:  How are you?  I’m super-superfantastic.  I’ve been listening consistently for the last 12
 months.  I want to thank you, DC, Pam, Ray, and all the Mods.  Without you, we would truly be 
lost.  They’re always moving the cheese, but at least we have you to give us an indication of where 
we are in the matrix.  I was a real estate broker in Atlanta, doing well, then I went through a 
divorce and my mother passed in the same year, 2013.  I went through a lot of loss but I was
 forewarned prophetically that this would happen, so I was somewhat prepared, and I was in a 
service and heard a prophecy in spring 2004 about a paradigm shift around prosperity.  I thought 
it would be great to be a part of that.  I did a lot of odd jobs, and was able to go into the public 
school system and learned how the system has failed our young people. I kept going to these 
services and kept hearing about a shift of wealth.

DC said on Friday, and I have been telling my friends that this is the largest historical event of
 a shift of wealth.  We’re getting impatient because it hasn’t happened as quickly as we want,
 but all the same, it’s not IF it will happen but WHEN.  I had three encouraging dreams last week
 saying the GCR is done and we are walking into the manifestation.  This thing has already been 
done in the spirit, even if they moved the cheese.  They cannot stop it, it’s happened.

Let’s say some meetings took place in Reno this weekend, and lets’ say they went well, and 
these are groups that had to go in before the general public, would that be the trigger for the public 
announcement?

Tony:  I’m sorry you had to got through so much, but it is about to go better.  I do want to
 answer your question about this hypothetical situation.  We know there are some groups out there, 
and there is one in Reno I have faith in because I’ve seen the contract and I know people who are 
part of it, and agencies/banks are telling us things about that.  That has never been a problem. 
 I got the contract a couple years ago.  This last weekend, people have been sending me NDAs from 
these groups.  Now, you either agree with those NDAs or you don’t.  What bothers me is that they
 are using fear to get people to sign these and send in their information.  People in the past have
 signed over their dinar and will never see it again.  People have to learn these things for themselves;  
you cannot protect them all.  I went through the school of hard knocks, and paid a lot more than
 most in the process of getting educated.

So these groups are telling people they won’t get paid for 90 days or two years unless they are 
part of their group, or they are making a deal for a certain amount but they are making $1 per
 dinar… that bothers me.  Somewhere, at some point, there are $30+ being paid out per dinar, so
 someone has figured this out and they are involving good honest people who don’t know what they 
are doing, and they are going to make a ton of money.  I don't think the IMF is waiting for those 
groups to cash out before releasing this worldwide.

Most groups say “you’ll get paid in a few days”, but it’s been two or three years!  Nobody
 has been paid out from these groups!  They will get you and give you SKRs for the money, and they
 you will get your money on the same day everyone else does.  You can see those as pending 
deposits in the bank accounts, and they are going to be locked into a rate, while you will have
 options.  Today somebody said that the rates going to drop immediately – who does that make
 sense to?  It is the new reserve currency, it has to hit the market, and the markets are going to 
start over with a new currency foundation…  A lot of people don’t know this!  In reality, the rate 
has to jump up!  It has to!  You know it will come out at 3.71 because it’s on the cards and the 
bonds sold for that, so $3,71 is the going rate.  You know it’s going to be higher than Kuwait. 
 The rates will go up and you know where it will come back down to – higher than Kuwait.

I’ve done stocks, IPOs, and investments, and I cannot believe that Sterling that will let you put in a
 sell order and let you put up the rate as the rate goes up!  You cannot lose on that deal!  
There is nothing but upside on that!  Would I give up that opportunity to join a group for $5 or $8… 
no.  It just doesn’t make sense to me.  You have the best opportunity there is.

Ray said people are complaining about people telling their life story on the call.  People do get 
emotional and I wanted to answer that.  There are 90 people on the call with their hands up. 
I say an hour, but I do go on and on.  The transcribers get tired, too.  I want to thank all the
 transcribers and the Mods.

We should be doing another call, and it could be as soon as this afternoon. Everything is so very positive at
 this moment that we really don't want to be too specific and mess it up. Everyone is very sensitive to what is 
being said right now.  I know you all have questions, but I have to end now.  The next call, maybe you want to
 let some new people on the call. You’ve been on the phone for two hours ahead of time. You don’t have to put
 your hand up to be on the call.  But let’s give some other people a chance.

The message is:  IT’S GREAT.  People are excited, saying “this is a day like no other”, everything is
 done, the punctuation is done.  We only get one shot at this, so let’s get it right, that’s what
 they are saying.  I’m putting it in my plans to make another call.  Have a great, great morning, 

and I look forward to talking to you later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This loosers talk like they are really in the know, next week they will come up with other lame excuses and the show will go on and on and on

Anonymous said...

More BULLSHIT

Anonymous said...

More guru bullshit. The skies are still full of chemtrails and the bad guys are still in charge- ergo, no reset.