Sunday, March 9, 2014

Reader, link to 1-hr 20-min video: "MEDICAL DOCTORS EXPOSED!!"

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

Reader, link to 1-hr 20-min video: "MEDICAL DOCTORS EXPOSED!!"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 9-Mar-2014 20:54:03

(Thanks, B. :)
Reader B. forwards to us:
=====
MEDICAL DOCTORS EXPOSED!!
by galactichuman
WoW ... one the most amazing and awakening VDO's.... Awesome Info and Grt Lines .... Brillant Compilation....Loved it.. Sweet.......Must See!!! Chk out the Cancer Treatment hints...... My Word of Advice, i have seen our health care system in india change from a social service to a rapidly growing industry So since it has become a Business... I request my readers to allways have a Second medical opinion in healthcare (Industry ) Service .. before going under the Knife, as it would be worth it.... Galactic Human
http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com/2014/03/09/medical-doctors-exposed/
---
Thanks to 'Tuber romero318, who comments:
Published on Mar 4, 2014For a long time I have spoken out against medical doctors. Medical doctors these days are not trained in long term health management. The people that you will see in my video are the people I get all my advice from. I have had wonderful results listening to there methods and now I hope you will to. Enjoy!!! Share with friends and family!!

http://youtu.be/RqoEMWv9Dhk
=====

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT - GREAT - GREAT...

MAKE THIS VIRAL...and put the scam doctors out of business!!!

YOU ARE PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR GOOD HEALTH.