Sunday, March 2, 2014

Okie's Team Member Post (MISPLACEDBUCKEYE) 3/02/14 7:59AM

Subject: Okie's Team Member Post (MISPLACEDBUCKEYE) 3/02/14 7:59AM



I GOT NEWS
Sorry!!!!!!! it is not hope ...... head games.... smoke .... codes .... phone numbers .... premonitions .... bible verse .... bank story .... 15 min of fame ..... it is done......wishful thinking from any guru's thinking .... in side info from 3 letters of the alphabet ..... any one's humble opinion ..... dreams.....or secrets 

i will not tell you what it is on Monday or this week but soon .... any sec now .... the clock is ticking ..... moment by moment ..... when the boot drops .... all will be revealed in good time 

i am not allowed to tell you at any time as i am not on a gag order or NDA

yes I GOT NEW 

think about it does it sound like something we have been hearing for ahhhhh 8-10 years now and counting


AT LEAST I DID POST REFERENCES ABOUT MY INFO LOCATIONS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

D I L L I G A S ?