Thursday, March 6, 2014

CONFIRMATION FROM MILITARY MP ON FOREIGN TROOPS IN D.C. AREA ALSO, WAY MORE THAN 250 OFFICERS FORCED INTO RETIREMENT!

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

CONFIRMATION FROM MILITARY MP ON FOREIGN TROOPS IN D.C. AREA ALSO, WAY MORE THAN 250 OFFICERS FORCED INTO RETIREMENT!
Posted By: RumorMail [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 6-Mar-2014 11:21:36

After reading your latest post from Hawk, I decided to write you
about an encounter I had last Thurs (2/27) I stood next to a young man who made a comment about not being able to travel with his guns. I replied to the effect, if you lived in CT you probably wouldn't be living with them either. He laughed and we began small talking a bit until our bags were available.
I learned quickly that he was an Army MP and had served overseas.
Realizing the opportunity I had, I asked a) Have you trained with many foreign soldiers, b) How many were in the U.S., c) Has he taken any tests to determine his willingness to shoot US citizens, d) Was the number of ~250 officers recently retired accurate?
His reply was a) Many, especially around the Capitol,
b) Well over 100,000,
c) No tests but the topic is continually discussed among the troops, d) 250 is low since the count excludes lower ranked officers.
I didn't question him further since he had his family with him. However I tried to gather what information I could. The information, while not new, is confirmatory. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your wealth of information and for defending our Master throughout the
years.
 New  0  0  0  0

No comments: