Friday, March 14, 2014

CANCER TREATMENTS


 
Pretty interesting......

CANCER TREATMENTS


when I worked many years ago for farouk systems, I had developed a relationship with the vice president of the company, a year and half ago,  I had visited her in Texas, and she introduced me to her new husband whom happened to be a Nasa Scientist, and in morning coffee conversations he had shared some ideas about cancer treatments which seemed so far out that it was never going to happen,  well today my friend Beverly sent me this video with her husband and the movement of cancer treatments which is to late for many, but nice to know for future cases of cancer.  So I would hope that you would take about ten minutes and see the excitement that I have for cancer treatment.. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBtsKBpEyZE&feature=youtu.be

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The biggest cancer is Obama and his Jarrett guitar plus much more bold evil. The best way to deal with this cancer is to let it impode by itself . Eventually the people see the cancer and will destroy it.
1212