Friday, March 14, 2014

Bluwolf

03/13/14 Bluwolf: I see how the serpent has hypnotized all with its fork tongue. I see how many are being deceived and falling for yet another invented rate a market rate, I also see a new tax law that has not been signed by the president or has not been discussed by congress or senate nor has it been voted on nor has it been placed into play for the last 6 month, but then you are all catatonic absorbing and taking in all this stuff, just like the bug who follows the lightbulb and you know how they finish off ( burnt ).

If you follow the original plan you will be honored as planned. The rates are contemplated the same, it seems that everyday someone comes out with a new name for a rate which brings me laughter for I have never heard none of them being mentioned by bank folks at my end.

My thoughts as always we have been alerted and we are on standby for our exchange and this can happen at any second, we have no knowledge of any delays, banks abroad are waiting for your Washington folks to get it rolling, last word out is that it is now in motion. Here is where all is at. Period Bluwolf

No comments: