Tuesday, January 14, 2014

This is what you call and all American Girl;

This is what you call and all American Girl;
This is the lady who used bacon strips as bookmarks while reading from the koran and then she ripped out the pages and burned them....... All on a video. Type her name into the You Tube search box.
This young lady is a very cool operator......has more gonads than the other 99% (pun intended)

Description: 98A5268BB38B4FAAA7AAEE9FBD49B32F@JohnPC

Ann Barnhardt is described as "a livestock and grain commodity broker and marketing consultant, American patriot, traditional Catholic, and unwitting counter-revolutionary blogger."  She has taken on Islam and they have noticed. 


Here is her response to a death threat.
DEATH THREAT:To: annbarnhardt I'm going to kill you when I find you. Don't think I won't, I know where you and your parents live and all I'll need is one phone-call to kill you all.Mufcadnan123!----------------------------------------------
ANN'S RESPONSE:
Re: Watch your back.
Hello mufcadnan123!

You don't need to "find" me.  My address is 9175 Kornbrust Circle, Lone Tree, CO 80124.
Luckily for you, there are daily DIRECT FLIGHTS from Heathrow to Denver.  Here's what you will need to do.  After arriving at Denver and passing through customs, you will need to catch the shuttle to the rental car facility.  Once in your rental car, take Pena Boulevard to I-225 south.  Proceed on I-225 south to I-25 south.  Proceed south on I-25 to Lincoln Avenue which is exit 193. Turn right (west) onto Lincoln.  Proceed west to the fourth light, and turn left (south) onto Ridgegate Boulevard . Proceed south, through the roundabout to Kornbrust Drive.  Turn left onto Kornbrust Drive and then take an immediate right onto Kornbrust Circle.  I'm at 9175.
Just do me one favor.  PLEASE wear body armor. I have some new ammunition that I want to try out, and frankly, close-quarter body shots without armor would feel almost unsporting from my perspective. That and the fact that I'm probably carrying a good 50 I.Q. Points on you makes it morally incumbent upon me to spot you a tactical advantage.
However, being that you are a miserable, trembling coward, I realize that you probably are incapable of actually following up on any of your threats without losing control of your bowels and crapping your pants while simultaneously sobbing yourself into hyperventilation.  So, how about this: why don't you contact the main mosque here in Denver and see if some of the local musloids here in town would be willing to carry out your attack for you?
After all, this is what your "perfect man" Mohamed did (pig excrement be upon him). You see, Mohamed, being a miserable coward and a con artist, would send other men into battle to fight on his behalf.  Mohamed would stay at the BACK of the pack and let the stupid, ignorant suckers like you that he had conned into his political cult do the actual fighting and dying.  Mohamed would then fornicate with the dead men's wives and children.  You should follow Mohamed’s example!  Here is the contact info for the main mosque here in Denver:
Masjid Abu Bakr
Imam Karim Abu Zaid
2071 South Parker Road
Denver, CO 80231

Phone: 303-696-9800
Email: 
denvermosque@yahoo.com

I'm sure they would be delighted to hear from you.  Frankly, I'm terribly disappointed that not a SINGLE musloid here in the United States has made ANY attempt to rape and behead me.  But maybe I haven't made myself clear enough, so let me do that right now.
I will NEVER, EVER, EVER submit to Islam.  I will fight Islam with every fiber of my being for as long as I live because Islam is pure satanic evil.  If you are really serious about Islam dominating the United States and the world, you are going to have to come through me.  You are going to have to kill me.  Good luck with that.  And understand that if you or some of your musloid boyfriends do actually manage to kill me, The Final Crusade will officially commence five minutes later, and then, despite your genetic mental retardation, you will be made to understand with crystal clarity what the word "defeat" means.  Either way, I win, so come and get it.
Deo adjuvante non timendum (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of).
Ann Barnhard
Description: AC008BDD128F40BEAC71A471055A3B77@JohnPC

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you guys here insist on posting such tripe. Is this really helping anything along. What kind of informative text is this.

Dan said...

I have been Praying for you even before any story came out, as for the last 5 months I have been on Disability and have been able to focus my time in the morning and at night to pray for ALL around the World, and I feel God is answering the prayers of others as I pray to have those answered too.

Anonymous said...

I love this lady! One thing about it, she does not mince words. Ann, we need you at "Operation American Spring!" We have a job to do. Clean our house of traitors,communists,treasonous germs, Oh, and just this week a very fine General says we have quite a few muslims to boot out of our govt also. You know the ones our own govt has been quietly installing for the last 30 yrs. Anyways, time for all of them to be held accountable. Hope to see you there.

Anonymous said...

Soon to be obsolete ways of thinking as the problems of the planet will require a united humanity to solve and that is what a restoration to full consciousness will do. The manipulation of religions to create conflict amongst various groups of people will end as the manipulators will be exposed and detained. Religious based conflicts will soon be on their way out as will other forms of conflict as they have no place after the ascension process is completed. 3D reality will fade from our memories.

Unknown said...

You guys really think that "their" god is different than another god? Separation is an illusion. We're not going to get anywhere until people can learn to leave with each other's perceived differences, and embrace who we are as One. Doesn't mean we need a one-world gov't or religion or anything like that, it means that this taunting lady and the jerk she's taunting are not role models towards the final goal of acceptance of who people are.

Don't give crap like this any of your energy. It only sets the separation wedge further into us.

archangel said...

THANK YOU GOD FOR ENTERING ALL THE CHILDREN OF ISLAM AND BIRTHING A NEW INSPIRATION AND DIRECTION FOR THEIR FUTURE. ONE THAT PLEASES YOU AND YOUR NEW DIVINE PLAN.