Sunday, January 26, 2014

SUPER BOWL - WARNINGS FROM GOD CONTINUE TO POUR IN ACROSS AMERICA!!!

YET MORE OF THE MANY WARNINGS FROM THOSE WITH EARS TO HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS SAYING/WARNING AND WHO HAVE THE EYES TO SEE (DISCERNMENT)  .............. SO MANY ARE RECEIVING THESE CONTINUING WARNINGS ABOUT THE UPCOMING SUPER BOWL....ARE THOSE HEARING WHO CAN MOVE IN AND STOP THE PENDING SLAUGHTER?????? REMEMBER  the testimonies of investigators and their findings of the  underlying causes of the collapsing Twin Towers?  Add poison gases to that ........................


Good morning Brother Quayle,

Been an interesting few weeks.

I read your Q Alert on the Super Bowl. Then read the Before its new article this morning before going out on patrol.
I have this deep concern for every soul going to that event right now and feel a heaviness regarding it. More than the everyday heaviness we are starting to feel.
So as I was driving to drop off some court paperwork, I'm just asking God to forgive me (because sometimes I have thoughts and get angry at drivers that are driving like jerks, too cold to give them tickets) I began to think if the event on 2/2/14 was real or not. I began praying for God to not allow this to happen and that there were many good people going to that game When out of nowhere I think "AMERICAS NEW CHURCH IS THE NFL"
I'm  like 'Huh'? Now mind you I still have trouble discerning God's voice from my thoughts. But I think again "AMERICAS NEW CHURCH IS THE NFL, THEY WORSHIP FALSE IDOLS, JUDGEMENT IS COMING."
I was like 'OK, is this my thinking or is this from God?"  I thought I would e-mail you this but decided not to. About ten minutes later I'm driving, listening to our only worship channel here when the announcer starts to talk about how God says in the Bible that He will bring JUDGEMENT DOWN ONTO THOSE WHO WORSHIP FALSE IDOLS!!!! I then drove to a safe spot to send you this email.
Steve, I don't know.  I got an instant confirmation right after deciding not to e-mail you about this.

I hope and pray that God will hold back, but I get this feeling in the pit of my stomach that His cup Is full of our nations sins and it was time to pour it out on this country. As I'm typing this out, I got this:  "For those who are awake, Friday was a warning sign.  Take heed for your judgement draweth nigh."

God bless brother

Jan 26, 2014

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me's think the seahawks will win brother..................

Anonymous said...

WHO THEY WANT TO WIN WILL WIN . THIS IS THE WORLD OF GAMBLING !!

Anonymous said...

I have stated for many decades, that people 'choose by free will' to know more about the sports, the players, scores, spreads, trades, money made, etc, etc, than they know about their own spirituality, relation to our creator and our place in this universe. Giving their total devotion over to sports teams and players (RA, RA, RA) with fervent zeal and sickening emotional displays, over their own participation with the actuality of our life. Shame on all who worship dead idols. And Roman Catholics, that doesn't let you off the hook...praying to statues?! Brilliant people, just frigging brilliant! Everyone get your act straight, just a hint, now is the time...get it? It doesn't mean to be a religious zealot or bible thumping nut either, that is NOT what life is about.