Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Paul Irey Disects the Loretta Fuddy Murder Case

Subject: Fw: Paul Irey Disects the Loretta Fuddy Murder Case

Friends,

Now that my show with Rev. Manning is on U-tube ... it should be easy to get and forward ... if you like.

The headline is a mistake.  I dissected the media ... not the Loretta Fuddy story.  But if you read the comments below the u-tube ... you will see a few points I left out and some info on the Fuddy story & the death penalty abolition bill now in Congress.

I'm shocked that this got on ... I don't expect it to stay on for long.

Whenever I tell my "editor friend" story ... it get's pulled off the internet.

Nor do I expect the Arpaio news conference ... planed this coming March ... to be allowed to run.

If it does ... in a sane world ... Obama will be finished.

Click on the blue line below ...

Subject: Paul Irey Disects the Loretta Fuddy Murder Case


Paul Irey Disects the Loretta Fuddy Murder Case 



No comments: