Saturday, January 4, 2014

ONE ANSWER TO SAVE AMERICA FROM DEATH BY RADIATION! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA -JAN. 4, 2014

ONE ANSWER TO SAVE AMERICA FROM DEATH BY RADIATION! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA -JAN. 4, 2014  
 
"YOU NEVER CHANGE THINGS BY FIGHTING THE EXISTING REALITY. TO CHANGE SOMETHING, BUILD A NEW MODEL THAT MAKES THE EXISTING MODEL OBSOLETE." - BUCKMINSTER FULLER
 
     I posted yesterday on Nesara News Jan. 3, 2014 the following reports on radiation coming to America and threatening to even potentially wipe out all life in America and Canada. These were:
FUKUSHIMA: A NUCLEAR WAR WITHOUT A WAR, & WHEN IT IS TIME TO LEAVE WEST COAST AND/OR THE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE DUE TO FUKUSHIMA RADIATION? FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JAN. 3, 2014.
 
     While Obama has done nothing to stop the growing threat to the very survival to America which began on March 11, 2011 with the Fukushima nuclear accident in Japan, the threat has been steadily building due to the radiation keeps mass spilling into the ocean and heading towards North America. One description of the initial accident is quoted  from  
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: "The Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster (福島第一原子力発電所事故,Fukushima Daiichi (About this sound pronunciation) genshiryoku hatsudensho jiko?) was a catastrophic failure at theFukushima I Nuclear Power Plant on 11 March 2011. The failure occurred when the plant was hit by thetsunami triggered by the Tōhoku earthquake;[6] the plant began releasing substantial amounts ofradioactive materials beginning on 12 March,[7]becoming the largest nuclear incident since the 1986Chernobyl disaster and the second (with Chernobyl) to measure Level 7 on the International Nuclear Event Scale,[8] releasing an estimated 10-30% of the earlier incident's radiation.[9]"
     This quoted report while good as far as it went still did not mention that more and more radiation is being steadily dumped into the ocean and heading towards America, Canada, and beyond in the end. If I had been President of America when this nuclear accident began, I would have assigned federal scientists and engineers to watch this and report on developments with it. If Japan contained it and no more radiation came out, containment basically achieved and the only remaining threat was to see if the radiation which entered the ocean posed any threat to America or other nations. Also, if Japan needed any technical help on this nuclear accident problem, from the White House I would have offered any assistance to them which they could use. While President, if I saw this radiaton threat was building and getting more and more out of hand, I would have suggested that Japan and America strongly work together to quickly end this problem before it threatened the lives of many Japanese and also Americans as the radiation poisoning headed towards America. As it is, Obama not having an ounce of brains in science and engineering watched with indifference as this nuclear radiation poisoning threat came closer and closer to America. The situation is now apparently quite out of hand and probably the White House is maintaining news censorship to keep the American people sedated and asleep by usual White House propaganda while the lives of even 300 million Americans may well hang in the balance if action is not swiftly taken.  
     What I described I would do if I were President is just an example what any intelligent President of America would do while in the White House. This is the smart and responsible course of action that any intelligent leader of America would do. Obama did not do this and now America faces the potential of being annihilated as a race and nation due to the colossal stupidity and irresponsibility of Obama as the alleged leader (non-leader?) of America in the White House. I do not think it justified that maybe up to 300 million Americans should die to keep up the ego of Obama what a wonderful leader he thinks he is in his own eyes! On medical grounds as adequate legally, IMMEDIATELY AND I MEAN IMMEDIATELY REMOVE OBAMA FROM THE WHITE HOUSE AS TOO INCOMPETENT (means stupid for those not used to this word!) AND TOO IRRESPONSIBLE IN AUTHORITY TO BE ALLOWED TO BE IN THE WHITE HOUSE ANY LONGER! While we save America from the incompetence and irresponsibility of Obama as unqualified to be the leader of America from the White House, technically under the succession scheme of the U.S. Constitution Joe Biden should take over as President. However, Joe Biden has repeatedly praised Obama for how smart and correct Obama is in all his policies, so his praises for Obama implies that he does not have any better judgment as leader of America than Obama did. This radiation crisis is too big to play politics with.
     Since the Democrats have been so hypnotized with how wonderful has been all the answers of Obama, I suggest make the Speaker of the House temporary President of America until the next election. I have no knowledge whether he would be a great President of America or of a lower rank, but with me, not him, in charge of the national radiation policy to try and save the lives of 300 million Americans from potential death by building radiation poisoning, I assume at least he would stay out of my way as I quick organize scientists and engineers for a fast action program to contain and then eliminate this radiation threat to America before it is too late to save America if this threat goes too far.
     I do not like to say this publicly, but with 300 million American lives at stake, I have to admit it and say that my mother had been rated by I.Q. test to be the most brilliant child in American history up to her time and entered a state university without prior formal education after self-educating herself. She was a child actress and had no time for formal schooling. My father was a genius in common sense which is not taught in schools and invented the Vatican endorsed industrial food process with the Pope saying this was potentially the most important news for mankind since the coming of Christ since it could potentially end starvation and malnutrition in the world. If radiation poisoning mass comes to America and the world, this mass nutrition angle with this food may keep the human race alive while exposed to lethal doses of radiation worldwide! The health benefits will help fight the lethal damage to the body from radiation poisoning! Both my parents trained me in their methods of thinking. Mother was tons of brains in academic ways and father was tons of brains in common sense where book learning won't supply the right answer in engineering, health, etc.
     With common sense, I knocked advanced colon cancer out of my body in 7 days flat with a simple answer after being threatened with death by it for over one year. Don't underestimate that common sense angle when facing this radiation threat which may well wipe out America and Canada first, and then maybe the rest of mankind afterwards as maps indicate that this radiation will spread to all parts of the earth before it is over! When common sense kicks in, I am going to win even against "impossible odds" of engineering, etc. I also had a tumor on my arm and a much larger one on my face. When common sense showed me how, I knocked out both tumors in 4 days flat and you could not even see any scars left where they had been on my body after they disappeared totally after the 4th day! And no tumors ever came back! That was around 15 years ago and done on less than $50 in supplies!
     When I was a cadet in military school and showed Charles Kettering 920 of my inventive concepts I had come up with in a 2 week period, he wrote back that he rated me to be the most original inventive brain in American history, expected me to rise to incredible heights in inventing, and informed me that I without knowing it had independently duplicated the top secret guidance system for American ICBMs. He had been head of research and development for General Motors and later President of General Motors. He had been rated one of the 20 top inventive geniuses (an engineer by trade) in American history up to his time. And probably knew personally Edison, Tesla, Einstein, etc. while alive!
     I worked with the most brilliant defense engineer of America during the Cold War and in 25 years of top secret projects was never wrong in any engineering stand he took including one time when 20 top national engineers said he couldn't be right in one of his engineering stands. He forced tests and he was proven right and his engineering critics wrong as usual! I had tricked an exile Nazi scientific group out of the top ultimate weapon design and technology left over from Nazi Germany and was supposed to be hidden from Allied and Soviet intelligence until a new Nazi Germany arose. Then Germany would rule the world and Hitler got his revenge from the grave against America and Russia that had defeated him in World War II. This colossally brilliant engineer and I completed the Nazi ultimate weapon system and technology in a few weeks flat. This enginer commented that we in a few weeks had done what any R & D team of the Pentagon would have taken at least 3 to 10 years to duplicate the answer we came up with. He and I were both lightning fast in working out the engineering principles to this like a ping pong game with the ball hit back and forth over the table with lightning speed from one side to the other and back. He commented that if he and I had worked together while he worked on the Pentagon defense projects, then we would have made the greatest R & D team ever seen in the military history of America. He thought that I was the most brilliant engineering brain that he had ever worked with in his life. He also said that I was the most unorthodox engineering brain that he had ever worked with, but sound engineering, and I could come up with engineering angles no one else could think of in a million years. He wrote a public letter saying that he rated me to be the new Thomas Edison of America in inventive genius. I commented back that he did not have to lie about me. He said he really meant this and did not withdraw his public letter about me sent to some business sources in America asking if they would back us on a civilian engineering project we had talked about. He came up with the missile angle that kept the Soviet Union from conquering the world during the Cold War. But I will say no more at this time about him!
      Obama is only talented as a super con artist. In all other ways, he is incredibly ungifted in science, engineering, economics, and his versions of law are pure invention and totally false, unsound, and deadly to the future of America if allowed to be carried out. From many private sources I have been told how Obama thinks that he should be military dictator of America and for life, but he would even among dictators be maybe the most untalented and dumbest ever seen in history. I am glad that Hitler lost World War II. But I give Hitler credit for a lot of brains in several fields which made him very hard to defeat in World War II. If you want to win a war, never underestimate an enemy and think that he is stupid where he is actually very smart to very brilliant. But Obama lacks the brains and is unqualified to be a national leader whether president, dictator, or whatever his game is in politics! He would be a total disaster for America if ever dictator of America! And concerning his Obamacare, an engineer just contacted me and gave me some current figures on Obamacare not realized by the public yet. If these figures hold firm as a pattern nationally, then Obamacare is going to totally bankrupt America before it is over unless this evil scheme is replaced by something sound and workable before it is too late to save America from economic implosion from within! 
     Since I am hitting Obama very hard and justified, when many years ago I first came to Wash., D.C., they gave me an I.Q. test and said I had officially scored an I.Q. rating of "beyond scientific measurement" since I completed it in half time which was supposed to be "scientifically impossible to do." They indicated that I had scored one of the two highest I.Q. scores ever tested in Wash., D.C. And the other guy was a math genius so brilliant even his bosses could not understand some of his math concepts and he solved math problems in a fraction of the time anyone else could.  Since I rate common sense higher intelligence than straight academic brains by itself, I took their statement with a grain of salt, but still ask the question. Would you prefer Obama to try and save America from this fast building radiation threat or someone whom the I.Q. tests claim is a very gifted scholar in brains?
     In military school, the superintendent of the military academy once called me into his office and gave me quite a pitch that I should be the future leader of America. In what he said, he indicated that I had scored the highest I.Q. rating of any military cadet that had ever entered that academy. And he pitched on genetics that it took generations to raise a champion race horse and I came from generations of champions. I was just in the 8th grade at this academy and did not know how to quite handle such comments. Strange, but before I left that academy, two other faculty members indicated they rated me to be the most brilliant military cadet ever to have attended that academy and thought that I would likely end up the national leader of America. But they didn't realize that I was too honest for Washington leadership and Washington loves the corrupt, not the honest, because Wash., D.C. is as corrupt a government as you could find anywhere on earth.
       As stated already in a previous report posted with Nesara News a few days ago, I want Obama promptly removed from the White House as his stupidity could causet 300 million Americans to end up dead if this radiation crisis is not fast solved! This is no time for a slow action Congress to hold me back! Appoint me National Regent of America with all powers to solve the radiation crisis before it is too late for America. Also, all powers to set up economic policies and laws for the American economy while fighting this radiation crisis before it can potentially end America as a nation and wipe out even up to all the American people if this goes too far. This total authority is to last for 6 months. Congress still meets, Congress appoints whom they judge best for this period to be in the White House until a replacement is elected by usual schedule of law. People still go to work. Businesses still run. Life is pretty much normal. Newspapers can back what I do or say that they disagree with me. Fine either way! I believe in freedom of the press which Obama does not!
     I studied with six of the most brilliant economists of the world including a German economist who as a young man originally served in the Kaiser Army in World War I and was later endorsed in the 1950's by Albert Einstein to be teaching the only true economic science in the 20th Century. An international organization representing some of the Who's Who of America and Europe once wrote me up as "The Einstein of American Economics." Do you think that Obama will be smarter than me in economics? He studied Communist economics under Communist teachers but knows zero about free enterprise which he does not even understand at all! I know how to make free enterprise skyrocket in America and the world. And think Communism is an incredibly dumb economic answer for the future of mankind on earth! Of course Obama would secretly disagree as he is a trained Communist in belief as he choose who his teachers would be and they were Communists. Also, an intelligence operative for the Pentagon in Moscow once talked two decades ago with a Communist woman official who commented that Communism would take over America after this unknown Black in America they were training would be made President of America by them. His name was Obama. The report on that was filed with the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and long before Obama ever appeared in American politics!
     The Department of Agriculture and the Food and Drug Adminstration both are doing great damage to the American economy and working to end the future of America rather than advance the future of America as a nation and race. I have the authority and suddenly honest leadership will replace the large scale corruption controlling key policies of theirs due to the corruption in Congress (both parties!) and lack of moral guts in members of Congress who would like to be honest in Congress but scared to death to be honest leaders in Congress due to corrupt newspapers of America and political pressure from radical groups heavily backed by finances, etc. so their voices are heard loud and clear in Wash., D.C. versus the very silent majority of Americans who may not like what is happening in Wash., D.C. but were brainwashed by the power elite to keep their mouths shut and don't tell the leadership of Wash., D.C. what to do!
     I will require that my proposed Omni Law be passed as the new constitutional amendment to the U.S. Constitution. It can take one day or two for the two houses of Congress to pass this by two-thirds majority vote and submit this to the states for ratification as a new constitutional amendment. It can be ratified by the states in one to two days flat if they are serious about backing it. As soon as passed, I want to set up the office of the 10 legal trustees over Wash., D.C. created by the Omni Law. This is patterned after the smartest move of ancient man to defend his legal rights against tyranny and force government to obey the will of the people of a nation rather than be ruled by masters from the government. This was called the Civil Tribune concept of ancient Roman law and James Madison, "Father of the U.S. Constitution" and "Father of the U.S. Bill of Rights" endorsed this legal concept as the smartest used by ancient man to protect his freedoms prior to the American Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution. I modernized this very smart, practical concept of law as the Romans ruled the ancient world because they were the most practical race on earth then and designed it to fit current American law and government in power. My proposed Omni Law may be found on my national website and in the report of Oct. 31, 2013 posted on Nesara News "Will All Americans Die?" From Erasmus Of America (my pen name) is included a copy of my proposed Omni Law ("Omnibus Civil Rights Act For America").
      I will expect that the federally stolen $525,00 stolen from me in 2004 be restored to me now. I do not legally consent to be a crime victim of Wash., D.C. and the 4 federal operatives of Wash., D.C. mocked me over the internet that what could I do  to stop them and by telling me information on me only known in federal intelligence files made sure that I knew that this was federal operatives stealing this money from me. They thought it a funny joke! This guaranteed that I would come back after Wash., D.C. because of this. Obama was dumb enough to stonewall my legal calls for return of my federally stolen $525,000 and thought this was a funny joke! Now I have a hunch that Obama is no longer laughing over the federally stolen $525,000! And I have legal witnesses on this federal theft of the $525,000 in 2004!
    To win for your side, figure out the best power moves you can make for your side! American people, if you don't want to die from radiation poisoning, you contact your state governors in all 50 states. Tell them to read this report I intend to post with Nesara News and promptly contact members of Congress and state legislators to back me in all my conditions including passing of the Omni Law and now. Members of Congress are practiced at ignoring the American people. State governors are too close to you politically and cannot ignore the people of their state if you suddenly rise up massively and let them know your will for the state. But also state governors are influential enough that they cannot be ignored by federal or state politicians or the White House itself. You write by "snail mail" letters to them marked on the outside of the envelope "Pass Omni Law!" and "Read National Radiation Report!" Inside your envelope, tell them to pass immediately the Omni Law listed in the national radiation report posted on Nesara News called "One Answer To Save America From Death By Radiation! From Erasmus of America." If you want, you could send them a printed copy of this report copied and pasted off of Nesara News. I assume that Nesara News will post this report once sent to them. If you want, you can also send them emails saying "Pass Omni Law" And "Read National Radiation Report!" And tell them to look it up on Nesara News or else send them a copy by email of this report copied and pasted off of Nesara News.
      I suggest that you act fast. A Canadian scientific source indicated that a new big expanded accident may happen soon from Fukushima, Japan and he thought that nothing could stop it now. Relying on usual Wash., D.C. slower than snail response, he is likely right if this expanded nuclear explosion of sorts occurs, but I am used to acting like lighting when necessary. If legal authority is coming fast enough, let the Pentagon be ready for instructions from me and we will see if we can contain this nuclear accident in Japan before it enlarges to a bigger and even more dangerous version of the original accident. 
     Now folks with Wash., D.C. having stolen $525,000 from me in order to block me from helping the American people before and also pulled other criminal tactics such as to block me from when I was scheduled to receive from $17 to $27 billion in profit off of a large industrial deal worldwide, they tried to keep big money away from me so I could not help the American people. I can likely win with just this state governor angle if you the American people mass push this report all over America and besiege all 50 state governors so they know that they have to act and immediatley on this issue. But it helps me with manuvering to have more operational cash on hand for a big final national push if needed. On my website, I have the paypal button for "America's Hope" which sends $10 to my Omni Law Drive. I treat it as a loan for legal reasons so the other side has no legal angles how to try and block this political drive for the American people. Or put in $25 or multiples in the Omni Law Loan Program on the website which we receive through PayPal. I lived in Wash., D.C. years ago and know how the game is played to win in Wash., D.C. And when the Omni Law is passed, there will be criminal prosecutions of elements within govenment which stole money from national operations of mine or tried to block the finishing of this Omni Law Drive. I would do the American people a disfavor by not using these criminals in government as legal examples to teach this! Hence respect the legal rights of the American people or else go to prison for maybe even life if justified under law and pay fines so big as to break the contempt for the American people held by many in government whether officials or employees of the federal government.   
     I almost forgot to tell you! I move fast! I apparently have already located two potential answers how to likely save the lives of even up to 300 million Americans from radiation poisoning. The technology is not mine, but I have scientific connections in America and abroad. Even if you got radiation poisoning from your food or water, I probably have one or more answers that can save your life. Also, the type dosage used by federal sources for trying to block radiation poisoning can damage your organs if used for preventive purposes. My one or two good answers don't damage anything in your body and can neutralize the radiation poisoning you would otherwise receive in your body. Obama would neve have known how to locate such answers. And it is still a longshot until we can test it. I may have a technical way how to neutralize the ocean already full of radiation poisoning and we may be able to restore it back to life with sea life including plankton which controls the main oxygen supply to maintain life with on earth. To restore a destroyed ocean back to life is a giant engineering project and challenge, but I am the unorthodox enginering brain who sometimes sees what other engineering  brains cannot see!
     Once I am the National Regent of America for six months, we will move like lightning to find what answers solve the problems and act as soon as we have the right answers. And why the title name of National Regent which is normally a title of trusteeship for a monarchy? Because under the Omni Law, you the American people will once more be recognized as the sovereign authority for government as taught in the original American Revolution and hidden from you by censored education. This will mean that those 18 years of age and older who are citizens of America will have the legal authority of the kings and queens of America and your children under 18 the technical princes and princesses of America. However, your royal authority over government is divided betwen you and you collectively are the authority for what becomes law and policy in America or not. So your right to authority is recognized by my legal title of position of National Regent. I am like your president king for the kings and queens of America and can act only by your authority. The American Revolution of 1776 taught this sovereignity concept that all the American people now held the authority of the prior kings and queens of England over the Thirteen Colonies which became the United States Of America. But the royal authority had to be shared between all the citizens of America who collectively are the royal authority for all government in America whether federal or state or local government! We return to our roots in 1776 by this legal move!
     Right now Obama views you as his serfs, his peons, his slaves which is a total repudiation of the legal concepts of the American Revolution of 1776, Obama wants to give you the Communist view of the world for American law and economy. I want to give you back the high view of mankind taught by the American Revolution of 1776 in both your government and personal God-given rights on earth which no government on earth can legally take away from you!
     Pass this report around to all you can! Press hard the state governors to have them act fast as your representatives to fast pass the Omni Law, establish for 6 months the position of National Regent with stated legal powers, and then let us defeat this radiation threat to America so it does not in turn defeat the American people and destroy America as a nation! The only smart answer for America is swift answer and with the national plan I have just shown you in this report!
     Our national website iswww.fastboomamericaneconomy.com Our email is fastboomamericaneconomy.com@gmail.comOur mail address for any wanting to send in orders or loan payments by mail instead of through the website is NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679 . Make checks, etc. out to NIFI and tell us what any payment is for. By the way, as soon as the post of National Regent is legally authorized which could even be 7 days or less away if you mass rally and support this national drive fast enough, I intend to see that the RV of foreign currencies immediately occurs which will help strengthen the American economy and other economies of nations all over the world. And since it has repeatedly been reported that Obama was blocking this and not wanting it for the American people in order to block prosperity for America, we will hold a national investigation into who was blocking this and report to the nation what we find! Then you decide by national referendum what we do to the guilty parties if the legal evidence requires legal action against them! 
     Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for the American leader many in intelligence services in Wash., D.C. are secretly rooting for that I win against the would-be dictator of America called Obama! Wash. intelligence sources know who I am. There is only one American who ever used the reference spent eleven calendar years in military academies as his trademark in military intelligence!)

4 comments:

Lovemylife said...

If you are truly Yours For God And Country, then why don't you save, (with your technology and high IQ), the people so that we all survive? If this is true, and you showed the people your abilities, instead of trying to blackmail your way in, then you would have the backing of countless red blooded Americans from the west coast to the east coast. It seems to me that you are just trying to get attention, because you have not proven anything. Just saying...

Anonymous said...

IF YOU ARE THAT GOOD, WHY DON'T YOU DO SOMETHING ASAP BEFORE YOU HAVE 300,000,000 DEATHS THAT YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED.

Anonymous said...

I wholeheartedly agree with your position, although I expect that this comment may not make it past the communist censoring of this "freedom loving" site.

This Erase-much (sic) character is always touting his (and his family's) armchair brilliance, but this incoherent "omni" law that he demands hasn't a snowball's chance in hades of ever getting onto a congressional floor, let alone being passed with this house and senate barring a full revolt of the people (by any means necessary).

So I say to you Erasmus, or Dr Hutchison if that is your real name, step up to the damn plate and USE you so-called brilliance to help us (the people) DO something!

If 300 million of us are about to die, then I say to hell with asking anyone for permission. If you think you know what you're doing and screw it up, THEN just ask for forgiveness for trying, (better than what gov't is doing for us) but please QUIT with all of the incessant begging for permission to fix a problem that I'm starting to really believe that you don't truly have any substantial solutions to alleviate the inherent danger we all are facing if this is not some sort of false flag operation from the outset. No more patience for the likes of you blathering Edutards.

Ego is a POOR master, especially when danger is at hand. Asking for permission for your omni-law when we're ALL DEAD will certainly be productive, won't it?

As the fictional Yoda once said.... DO or DO NOT, there is no TRY...


Time to lead, follow or GTFO of the way.
Put up or shut up as it were.

Anonymous said...

I agree I believe this is Hutchison, For one thing, I know your brilliant, I have watched your achievements. I have noticed that although a man who is brilliant has many answers, Your EGO is HUDGE. I agree you would be a good choice for solving these problems we are facing but in order to get the reaction your looking for from the people, You need to place your EGO aside. Speak more from your heart and not about how you have been ripped off. Hell we all have lost almost everything we own at Least I have and many other people I know have also. Bragging about how smart you are will not get you anywhere. Just saying....I know residence frequency is the answer to our problems with the radiation and the oil spill in the gulf. I also believe we SHOULD HAVE a fleet of ships combing the Ocean around Fukushima blasting it with Residence Frequency to eliminate the radiation. Obama is a fraud and everyone knows it. WE NEED TO ACT FAST...I agree, and would be willing to donate my time to help if given the chance. I know many other people would too if given the chance. Most people cant afford to give you any money because they are just getting by "by the skin of their teeth." So John, I know you know who I am so get busy...