Saturday, January 11, 2014

No Water = No NSA Data Center. One way to Nullify NSA global spying is Shut Off Their Water

2014-01-11

No Water = No NSA Data Center. One way to Nullify NSA global spying is Shut Off Their Water



Vatic Note:  This is only one of many great ideas these guys have.  Not only read all this and listen to the video, but visit the link below in supporting their efforts, since they have a ton of stuff.   Like I continually say,  "I love my fellow Americans, because they are creative, can think outside the box, are used to grassroots decentralized planning and action, as Ron Pauls' campaign proved in 2008.

We are not like those who are used to dictators and have been endoctrinated to behave a certain way.   We do as we will that does not hurt another human or interfere with their property and other rights.  We are self regulated or at least have been in the past without "Daddy government" watching over us like childen.

Remember it only took 5% of the American population to conduct a revolution and in todays figures that is 19,000,000 Americans.   What do you think?  A revolution does not have to be violent, it can just be resistance and refusal to partake in any of their rules and regulations.  Or any combination of same.

No Water = No NSA Data Center.
Published by Tenth Amendment Center, on Oct 15, 2013
support the effort here:
http://offnow.org
In Utah, the Bluffdale Data Center will require 1.7 million gallons of water every single day to operate - keep computers cool. That water is being provided by the State of Utah.

They can TURN IT OFF!


learn more here:
http://offnow.org

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very insightful. Thanks for this info. Check this out ===> Snowden Documents Proving “US-Alien-Hitler” Link S... and there is a 400 page book download called "The Enemy Within" by Branton which (I think) tells that these Aliens are deathly afraid of our germs. We could get rid of them by carrying vials of our germs with us to splash on them. Book download:

Complete 232mb - THE ENEMY WITHIN BY BRANTON:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/90054595/FileChute/ENEMY%20WITHIN%20COMPLETE%20232mb.zip

Also check this out ===> Veteran Michael Relfe: Humanity is being targeted by a predatory hyperdimensional species
By Alfred Lambremont Webre

Anonymous said...

This spying thing is really getting creepy.
I can understand when google ads send me pop ups ads of similar shoes I have been browsing to buy on line.
But when it's pouring rain, and I'm outside on my laptop having a smoke and google ads for umbrellas pop up I feel violated like they are listening to my environment.
But today it got even scarier. At our general store I tore off an phone no. for a cleaning company and put it in my pocket. I have phoned no one, talked to no one, not even discussed hiring someone to clean my house, and after working on my computer a google ad for VANCLEAN POPS UP. I live on an Island 15 minutes ferry ride from Vancouver, BC, and when I saw this generic google add assumed it was not in my location. But something made me check this ad and sure enough VANCLEAN is located in Vancouver, BC!!!!!!!!!
Can they read our minds when we log on to our computers? Or is this just a very strange coincidence?
I would be curious if any other Nesara reader have had any similar experiences with google adds almost reading their minds and sending them local google ads.